Windows 10: Office 365 updates not shown in Windows Update

Discus and support Office 365 updates not shown in Windows Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using Office 365 with Windows 10 Pro. When I click "Check for updates" windows shows that no updates are available. But from office if I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Subhadeep Kanungo, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Office 365 updates not shown in Windows Update

I am using Office 365 with Windows 10 Pro. When I click "Check for updates" windows shows that no updates are available. But from office if I click Check for Updates, it shows downloading updates. Previously all office updates were downloaded along with Windows update.

Please note that "Give me other updates option is turned on in Windows Update"

Refer the screenshot attached. Thanks in advance. Office 365 updates not shown in Windows Update 318642c8-cca9-4dd3-8059-2fbb6e5a6d42?upload=true.png Office 365 updates not shown in Windows Update 79facfb6-6a32-400d-b898-ecc77fd2595a?upload=true.png

:)

Subhadeep Kanungo, Mar 23, 2019

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Mar 23, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Office 365 updates not shown in Windows Update

Office 365 ProPlus updates

Source: Office 365 ProPlus updates - Office Blogs

Brink, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Office 365 updates not shown in Windows Update

1. Office 365 updates not shown in Windows Update - Similar Threads - Office 365 updates

2. Office 365 version 1908 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 version 1908 update: ]Hi, my current build of Office 365 1908 version is 11929.20300 (September build) and the last build is 11929.20838 . As mentionned in the official site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...5-apps-updates the release upgrading from is either Version 1908 (Build...
  3. Updating microsoft office 365

Updating microsoft office 365: Hi All Just wondering after updating office 365,are you required to reboot the computer after updating.*Redface Cheers 149087
  4. Dell Office 365 App update

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Office 365 App update: I think I might have made a mistake when I set up my new Dell Inspiron AIO. I found that it included an Office 365 app, I set it up rather than dl'ïng it from MS. Now I wonder if it will be updated via Windows Update. like what happens on my other 3 364 computers? So far, no...
  5. Office 365 automatic update disabled!

Office 365 automatic update disabled!: Recently found that Office 365 update, "This product will not be updated". Upon further check, found that there is a registry entry that disabled the update. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\policies\microsoft\office\16.0\common\OfficeUpdate DWORD: EnableAutomaticUpdates Values:...
  6. Office 365 automatic update disabled!

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 automatic update disabled!: Recently found that Office 365 update, "This product will not be updated". Upon further check, found that there is a registry entry that disabled the update. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\policies\microsoft\office\16.0\common\OfficeUpdate DWORD: EnableAutomaticUpdates Values:...
  7. No auto update of Office 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No auto update of Office 365: I have updates set to "Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows" but it is not updating Office 365. I have to manually do the updates?? 66880
  8. Office 365 Not Updating on Any PC

Office 365 Not Updating on Any PC: Yeah think might be best not to worry what heck build or channel on now, I was like it says Monthly channel, so I assumed it was non insider or targeted lol, then I was scratching my head why isn't it updating to so called latest. Too many channels lately to figure out
  9. Office 365 ProPlus updates

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 ProPlus updates: Office 365 ProPlus delivers cloud-connected and always up-to-date versions of our most valuable enterprise apps. Today, we’re making three important announcements related to ProPlus: changes to the Office 365 system requirements; improvements to the ProPlus update model,...
  10. February Office 365 updates

in Windows 10 News
    February Office 365 updates: February has been another busy month for releases across our Office clients on Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. There are a number of exciting new capabilities in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. In addition, we released the first cumulative feature update since the initial...