Office 365: What’s new in January 2015

Discus and support Office 365: What’s new in January 2015 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Office 365 team got the new year off to a great start in January by delivering Office across more platforms and adding new features, service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: What’s new: January 2015 - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Feb 9, 2015
  2. Gloria_635 Win User

Transfer Office 365 to New personal computer

I need to transfer my office 365 that I purchased on January 11th 2018 to my new computer. Please adviser how I can make this transfer.

Gloria_635, Feb 9, 2015
  3. Rakesh Narayanaswamy Win User
    My company e-mail address and password will not work while setting up Cortana, even tho' the verbiage says 'any' Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

Q. Is the ability to integrate Cortana with Office 365 now available to all Office 365 customers? What does someone need to have in order to try it out?

A. The requirements for you to be able to preview Cortana integration with Office 365:

• Your company needs to select the First Release option in the Office 365 Admin Center
    • You need to be enrolled in the Windows Insider Program and running Windows 10 preview bits.
    Also, please note that Cortana is only available in select languages and markets today. Please check the
    Windows Insider Program site for more information.

We suggest you to refer the link below for more information:

Link:
    https://blogs.office.com/2015/06/29/an-early-look-at-cortana-integration-with-office-365/

hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Office 365: What’s new in January 2015 - Similar Threads - Office 365 What’s

2. What is mean 0x8000 flag in WINTRUST_DATA (signature verification)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is mean 0x8000 flag in WINTRUST_DATA (signature verification): Hi, Microsoft SignTool uses undocumented 0x8000 flag on dwProvFlags field of WINTRUST_DATA in call to WinVerifyTrust for checking digital signature of driver: signtool /kp "file.sys" What does that flag mean? Thank you, Alex....
  3. New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809: Microsoft is committed to Windows 10 update cycle with two different releases every year, in April and October. So the Redstone 5 update is likely to be finalized in September and it’ll be rolled out to the general public in early October. Obviously, the insiders already have...
  4. Office Insider v1809 fast build 10813.20004 - August 17

in Windows 10 News
    Office Insider v1809 fast build 10813.20004 - August 17: This article contains release notes for Insider builds of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project for Windows desktop. Every week, we’ll highlight interesting new features, important fixes, and any significant issues we want you to know about. Note that we often...
  5. BSOD - Windows 10 - New hard drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Windows 10 - New hard drive: Hi everyone, I would really appreciate it if someone could help asap. All was working fine earlier today, but after leaving my pc in sleep mode to go make a cup of tea, I came back and it wouldn't wake up. So I forced it to reboot. Since then it, it gives a BSOD error as...
  6. New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    New Windows PC Temp Profile Issue: I'm in a corate environment and one of my users had a Criticial Service Failed BSOD. We replaced the machine and upon signing in was prompted with the message "Windows can not sign into your account" and "You're using a Temporary profile". When going on the domain controller...
  7. connect new desktop folders to existing desktop folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect new desktop folders to existing desktop folders?: cannot connect from new desktop to existing laptop to updates files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/connect-new-desktop-folders-to-existing-desktop/845c127b-d8d4-4bfc-bc8c-0ed31bb5b090
  8. Tons of entries involving "edgecastcdn.net" in Event Viewer, what is it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tons of entries involving "edgecastcdn.net" in Event Viewer, what is it?: In my Event Viewer, there is a huge number of entries that say "Name resolution for the name x.y.edgecastcdn.net timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded." (where x is usually a cs followed by a number, and y is either "wac" or "wpc"). There is an entry...
  9. I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.: I have a new Windows 10 computer. There is no sound coming form the computer. Please advise how to get sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-have-no-sound-on-my-new-windows-computer-please/0d5802ac-3ce6-4490-b1ea-65184925de8e
  10. What is the default ,,startup type" for the windows update service

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is the default ,,startup type" for the windows update service: Hello! So , i recently made some settings for the windows update service . I set the startup type to ,, manual " for this service. Now , what is the default startup type for the windows update service? Is it automatic ( delayed start ) ? Because i i forgot the default value...