Windows 10: Office 365: What’s new in January 2015

Discus and support Office 365: What’s new in January 2015 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Office 365 team got the new year off to a great start in January by delivering Office across more platforms and adding new features, service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Office 365: What’s new in January 2015

Source: What’s new: January 2015 - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Feb 9, 2015

2. Transfer Office 365 to New personal computer

I need to transfer my office 365 that I purchased on January 11th 2018 to my new computer. Please adviser how I can make this transfer.

Gloria_635, Feb 9, 2015
  3. My company e-mail address and password will not work while setting up Cortana, even tho' the verbiage says 'any' Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

Q. Is the ability to integrate Cortana with Office 365 now available to all Office 365 customers? What does someone need to have in order to try it out?

A. The requirements for you to be able to preview Cortana integration with Office 365:

• Your company needs to select the First Release option in the Office 365 Admin Center
    • You need to be enrolled in the Windows Insider Program and running Windows 10 preview bits.
    Also, please note that Cortana is only available in select languages and markets today. Please check the
    Windows Insider Program site for more information.

We suggest you to refer the link below for more information:

Link:
    https://blogs.office.com/2015/06/29/an-early-look-at-cortana-integration-with-office-365/

hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 9, 2015
Thema:

Office 365: What’s new in January 2015

1. Office 365: What’s new in January 2015 - Similar Threads - Office 365 What’s

2. What is new to Microsoft 365 in January 2021

in Windows 10 News
    What is new to Microsoft 365 in January 2021: If this year has taught business leaders anything, it’s that people make all the difference. And from experiences that make it easier for everyone to engage in large meetings to partnerships that enable frontline workers, my team and I are committed to helping our...
  3. What is new to Microsoft 365 for January 2020

in Windows 10 News
    What is new to Microsoft 365 for January 2020: Since the early days of personal computing, information workers have benefited the most from technology. That makes sense, since these workers tend to spend the bulk of their day at a computer screen. But there are 2 billion workers in the world who don’t work behind the...
  4. New to Microsoft 365 in January 2019

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in January 2019: More organizations are embracing a modern workplace, and new features for Microsoft 365 help you meet compliance obligations, empower Firstline Workers, and enrich your Office app experience.Here’s a look at what’s new in January. New capabilities to help organizations...
  5. What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update: The new admin center reached general availability one month ago. This was a big milestone in our mission to provide you with a first-class admin experience, with tools that enable you to efficiently manage all aspects of the service. We continue to evolve the admin center....
  6. What’s new—Office 365 Video

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new—Office 365 Video: Office 365 Video provides you a single tool for uploading, sharing and playing back videos anywhere on your company intranet—whether you use SharePoint Online and/or SharePoint Server on-premises. “It was difficult to find information in our original intranet. The Office...
  7. What’s new in Office 365 administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration: Today, we’re pleased to announce that the new Office 365 Service health dashboard is now available to all customers. Since the first preview—announced at Ignite in September 2016—the new Service health dashboard has provided admins with a deeper level of service health...
  8. What’s new in Office 365 Groups administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 Groups administration: Last December, we announced that Office 365 Groups are now supported by eDiscovery. Since then, we’ve delivered a number of updates to help administrators govern and manage Office 365 Groups, which provides cross-application group membership to enable teams to easily...
  9. Accessibility in Office 365—progress in 2015 and plans for 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Accessibility in Office 365—progress in 2015 and plans for 2016: Today’s post was written by John Jendrezak, partner director of program management for the Office Engineering team. Last week, Jenny Lay-Flurrie, chief accessibility officer for Microsoft, outlined our company-wide guiding principles and goals to improve accessibility...
  10. Announcing January feature update for Office 2016 for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing January feature update for Office 2016 for Office 365: On February 23, 2017, we released the January feature update for Office 2016. To get the update immediately, open any Office 2016 app and choose File > Account > Update Options > Update Now. After you install the update, you should be running Version 1701 (Build...