Office 365: What’s new in January 2015

Discus and support Office 365: What’s new in January 2015 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; The Office 365 team got the new year off to a great start in January by delivering Office across more platforms and adding new features, service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: What’s new: January 2015 - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Feb 10, 2015
  2. Gloria_635 Win User

Transfer Office 365 to New personal computer

I need to transfer my office 365 that I purchased on January 11th 2018 to my new computer. Please adviser how I can make this transfer.

Gloria_635, Feb 10, 2015
  3. Rakesh Narayanaswamy Win User
    My company e-mail address and password will not work while setting up Cortana, even tho' the verbiage says 'any' Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this query.

Q. Is the ability to integrate Cortana with Office 365 now available to all Office 365 customers? What does someone need to have in order to try it out?

A. The requirements for you to be able to preview Cortana integration with Office 365:

• Your company needs to select the First Release option in the Office 365 Admin Center
    • You need to be enrolled in the Windows Insider Program and running Windows 10 preview bits.
    Also, please note that Cortana is only available in select languages and markets today. Please check the
    Windows Insider Program site for more information.

We suggest you to refer the link below for more information:

Link:
    https://blogs.office.com/2015/06/29/an-early-look-at-cortana-integration-with-office-365/

hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Feb 10, 2015
Thema:

Office 365: What’s new in January 2015

Office 365: What’s new in January 2015 - Similar Threads - Office 365 What’s

1. If I get Office 365 and company stops using that service what happens?

in Windows 10 News
    If I get Office 365 and company stops using that service what happens?: Do these apps stay active on my PC or laptop? Do I continue to get updates? Company is thinking of switching away. Just wondering. 57317
  2. What is the most current version of office 2016 / Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    What is the most current version of office 2016 / Office 365: Hi there anybody know what the most up to date version of Office 2016 / Office 365 is I've got this one : [img] I don't update automatically as sometimes updates break things Cheers jimbo 92898
  3. Info needed - What's the current version of Office 2016 / 365

in Windows 10 News
    Info needed - What's the current version of Office 2016 / 365: Hi Cognoscenti Anybody got the current (retail / RTM) version of Office 2016 / Office 365. I haven't a clue now where I'm at with updates etc. Note - Please info on Retail / release versions - not the trials / previews / Insider downloads. Here's mine [img]...
  4. What’s new in Office 365 Groups for April 2017

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 Groups for April 2017: With over 85-million monthly Office 365 users, there’s no such thing as a typical customer. That’s why we built Office to embrace the diverse needs of the modern workplace by giving teams their choice of tools. Even within a single organization, different teams often have...
  5. What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration—October update: The new admin center reached general availability one month ago. This was a big milestone in our mission to provide you with a first-class admin experience, with tools that enable you to efficiently manage all aspects of the service. We continue to evolve the admin center....
  6. What’s new in Office 365 administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 administration: Today, we’re pleased to announce that the new Office 365 Service health dashboard is now available to all customers. Since the first preview—announced at Ignite in September 2016—the new Service health dashboard has provided admins with a deeper level of service health...
  7. What’s new in Office 365 Groups administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 Groups administration: Last December, we announced that Office 365 Groups are now supported by eDiscovery. Since then, we’ve delivered a number of updates to help administrators govern and manage Office 365 Groups, which provides cross-application group membership to enable teams to easily...
Office 365: What’s new in January 2015 solved