Windows 10: Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation...

Discus and support Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Office 365 Windows 10 1 Why does Microsoft have Multiple Accounts with the Same Email Address -- it was not set up by IT at work. 2 Why does my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DCBrezina, Jan 13, 2021.

1. DCBrezina Win User

Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation...

Office 365 Windows 10

1 Why does Microsoft have Multiple Accounts with the Same Email Address -- it was not set up by IT at work.

2 Why does my installation of Office 365 have two Different Email Addresses?

:)

DCBrezina, Jan 13, 2021
  2. scopio Win User

Office 365 Outlook email accounts

The reason I am asking these questions are that two individuals are buying two new laptops and would like to share one Microsoft Office 365 Personal.
    A has a subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal already and wants to share the same account with B.
    I have installed Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc B and when launching Outlook all my email accounts from A were loaded. So, I cannot figure out how to install Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc so that my email accounts A are not loaded.
    This raises more questions for me.
    1. So this
      • User A installs and activates O365 on User B's laptop
      • User B adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
      would not apply to Microsoft Office 365 Personal as it breaches the licence agreement?
    2. Am I correct?
    3. If it does apply how can I install Microsoft Office 365 Personal in a second pc so that my email accounts A are not loaded, and I can only add B email account on the second pc?
    4. Would B be able to access A OneDrive?
    5. Or would B have a separate 1TB free space in One drive, or only the free 5GB or none at all?
    6. And most importantly is this even legal or in breach of contract as Microsoft Office 365 Personal is for one user only?

scopio, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Office 365 Outlook email accounts

O365 Personal cannot be shared. It can be installed on unlimited number of devices, but it must be activated with the same subscriber Microsoft account on each device.

Extract from Office 365 subscriptions - On how many devices can Office be installed:

However, the activation Microsoft account email does not have to be added to Outlook. A fully valid and functional example:
    • User A subscribes to O365 Personal
    • User A installs and activates O365 on his / her laptop
    • User A adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
    • User A installs and activates O365 on User B's laptop
    • User B adds his / her email accounts to Outlook
    The point is, that the O365 Personal subscriber email is required to activate Office on each device, but it don't have to be added to Outlook. In above example, both User A and User B add only their own email accounts to Outlook, and cannot see each other's accounts and emails.

Exactly.

4. Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation...

Unable to save multiple emails in Office 365

Earlier I used Outlook 2016 Web and desktop apps and copying multiple emails from them was very easy and I can save all of them in a minute.

With the latest version of Office 365 mail, the flexibility to copy or save multiple emails is not available and it has made my work difficult.

After I select multiple emails, and check for the options "Save As", it is not available. Instead this feature is available only for single email and this is making my work difficult while trying to copy or save multiple email. Please resolve this at the
    earliest.

Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation... 214753d0-92a5-4f66-9828-0559b85e2882?upload=true.jpg

NeeradaChimakurthi, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation...

1. Office 365 Windows 10 Why Multiple Accounts Same Email Address Multiple Installation... - Similar Threads - Office 365 Why

2. Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.: Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address cannot be created. told by Microsoftand yet I've somehow, done just that it's annoying. I'm a diesel technician lol I don't work where there's an I.T department nor am I'm in school. IDK what did I don't want to just...
  3. Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address can* be created.: Multiple Microsoft accounts with the same email address cannot be created. told by Microsoftand yet I've somehow, done just that it's annoying. I'm a diesel technician lol I don't work where there's an I.T department nor am I'm in school. IDK what did I don't want to just...
  4. Obsolete email address in Office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Obsolete email address in Office 365 account: I recently set up an Outlook.com account for my wife. Somehow in the process, it connected to an obsolete email address. When I add the Outlook email address to Outlook, it connects to and displays the old email address and connects to all the old data files. And the old...
  5. Multiple Comps with the same account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Comps with the same account.: I have been using the same Microsoft 10 account on my Desktop Comp, and two Laptops. I have someone who wants to use my one laptop, but my question is, if this person deletes the account on the one like completely gets rid of my account on the one laptop, will it remain on...
  6. Multiple Contact Lists attributed to same email address in Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Multiple Contact Lists attributed to same email address in Outlook: On Contacts page in Outlook, two contacts lists exist with the same email address. One shows name on the top line, the other shows email address. Contact lists are similar but not the same. How can we merge the contact lists into one and eliminate duplicates? 178822
  7. Multiple users in same account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple users in same account: [ATTACH] I have no idea what is this on earth. Can someone please help me make that only one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-in-same-account/6d3def8f-7d70-4238-b16a-8e994c9c6441
  8. Multiple emails for same child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple emails for same child: My child has an existing family account set up under one email address, however he has an Xbox set up under a different email. Is there a way to have one child's account monitor multiple email addresses?...
  9. Email to multiple addresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email to multiple addresses: Hi Am trying to send an email to multiple addresses which I have in a file. I manage to load the file onto my email but it will only send to the name I put into recipient box. What am I not doing correctly ? Regards Pete...
  10. Office 365 multiple users

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 2 accounts same email