Windows 10: office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

Discus and support office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cristian Ramirez, Apr 13, 2024.

1. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out and back in, wrong. Now i cannot use word without signing in to save any progress made or access the file. Second, i tried using 365 to see if i can try it from there and was met with the same problem. Went to clipchamp to try and edit a video and the same. It seem that any program that requires an MS account to use won't

:)

Cristian Ramirez, Apr 13, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Office 365

Hi Crystal

Open a blank document in Word

Go to File - Account

What version of Microsoft Office 365 are you licensed to?

If that is Office 365 Home, you can simply go online on any device you are logged into and install Office, your licence covers all your devices:

Go to Login | Microsoft 365 and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in, on that page locate your Office licence and click Install

If that is Office 365 Personal, you need to move to Office 365 Home

Here are the steps to do that . . .

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/switch...

DaveM121, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Office 365 on Continuum

The following steps worked for me (don't ask me how or why office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,... :( ):

• Click any office app on windows phone.
    • In the screen, it shows New, Browse & recent files. It also shows my name/account at the top-right.
    • Clicking on you name/account at top-right shows 2 accounts associated with this application.
      • Personal Account
      • Official Account
    • Clicking on any of these accounts, only gives an option to sign-out.
    • Since Microsoft Support technical team suggested that I reset my device. I did not want to reinstall all the apps, take backups & then reconfigure all of these again after the reset, unless it was the only option left.
    • With no better option, I clicked sign-out on both the accounts listed in step 4 above. I then signed in with my official account. I was able to create new Office documents now.
    • I logged-in to my other personal account also now. My office app still worked & allows me to access onedrive associated with both my personal & business accounts.

I was facing the same issues & even had multiple calls with Microsoft Support & waiting for a resolution.

Going through the above thread, I realized that multiple Microsoft accounts (personal & office) are associated with these apps. When I signed out of both these accounts from within the app & signed back in, I was able to edit using the office apps.

Hope this helps!

Arvind-Tiwari, Apr 13, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements Office

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/788745

Brink, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

1. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,... - Similar Threads - office 365 word

2. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  3. Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp: Ok. I have a question to microsoft. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT AGE RESTRICTIONS IN CLIPCHAMP?!!!!!????! LIKE WHY???? I'M TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO, BUT I CAN'T BCUZ I'M 15 AND I LIVE IN POLAND. The only thing that I want to know is why. Just why. There's literally no reason for...
  4. Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp

Stupid Microsoft is not letting me use Clipchamp: Ok. I have a question to microsoft. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PUT AGE RESTRICTIONS IN CLIPCHAMP?!!!!!????! LIKE WHY???? I'M TRYING TO EDIT A VIDEO, BUT I CAN'T BCUZ I'M 15 AND I LIVE IN POLAND. The only thing that I want to know is why. Just why. There's literally no reason for...
  5. Microsoft Office 365 will not let me change Directories

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 365 will not let me change Directories: Microsoft Office 365 will not let me change Directories in the command prompt. Everytime I type in C: \users\File name it loops me right back to C:\WINDOWS\system32> reguardless of whether or not I am running the program as administrator....
  6. Microsoft Office 365 will not let me change Directories

Microsoft Office 365 will not let me change Directories: Microsoft Office 365 will not let me change Directories in the command prompt. Everytime I type in C: \users\File name it loops me right back to C:\WINDOWS\system32> reguardless of whether or not I am running the program as administrator....
  7. It wont let me sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me sign in to minecraft with my microsoft account: every time i try to sign in to minecraft it asks if i want to save my purchases to my microsoft account, so i press yes, and then it says failed to login. its really annoying because this happens every time. can someone tell me how to fix this?...
  8. Microsoft Office 365 Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office 365 Word: G'day, I have just updated to 365 Word. I have been practicing writing documents. Obviously I do not want to keep them. Each time I open a new page on the left hand side are all my previous documents. I cannot find out how to delete them. Please could somebody help me?...
  9. OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneDrive not signing in with office 365 account: Hi, I'm struggling to get a user logged back into there one drive using there office365 account since resetting there profile. They can log into office.com and see there one drive from there. When i come to log into OneDrive from the users PC i get prompted to click get...
  10. Microsoft Word Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Office 365: Does anyone have a way to restore a corrupt Word document? I've tried everything and I really need this document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-word-office-365/51fde4cc-82e6-41f8-8520-82cc41422b5e