Windows 10: Office 365

Discus and support Office 365 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have purchased and paid Office 365 last week, and my computer has been trying everyday to download and install the package. Without success,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Thomas Turley, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Office 365

I have purchased and paid Office 365 last week, and my computer has been trying everyday to download and install the package.

Without success, mentioning error 0x803FB107

This is becoming extremely frustrating as my computer is brand new, I paid the license for Windows 10 AND Office 365!

I tried to reset the App Store, without any progress on my problem.

Please advise

:)

Thomas Turley, Dec 4, 2018

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Office 365

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Office 365

1. Office 365 - Similar Threads - Office 365

2. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  3. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  4. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?: MS 365 will not open Office Word files. Word files do not even appear when searching for them with 365. When I click "open with" on the Word file 365 does not appear. I repaired the Microsoft Office Word program but nothing has changed. What now?...
  5. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?: MS 365 will not open Office Word files. Word files do not even appear when searching for them with 365. When I click "open with" on the Word file 365 does not appear. I repaired the Microsoft Office Word program but nothing has changed. What now?...
  6. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

7. i want to resale the microsoft product mainly office 365 and windows 11 but as i don't have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to resale the microsoft product mainly office 365 and windows 11 but as i don't have...: As after this page i am not able to move forward,will i have to first buy something than i can be reseller if yes than please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-resale-the-microsoft-product-mainly/92dda69b-dac5-4147-9555-85fc83f4b081
  8. i want to resale the microsoft product mainly office 365 and windows 11 but as i don't have...

i want to resale the microsoft product mainly office 365 and windows 11 but as i don't have...: As after this page i am not able to move forward,will i have to first buy something than i can be reseller if yes than please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-resale-the-microsoft-product-mainly/92dda69b-dac5-4147-9555-85fc83f4b081
  9. I paid in full for the 365 office. But I’m still being charged for monthly bill as well....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid in full for the 365 office. But I’m still being charged for monthly bill as well....: I paid for a 365 office out right. However, I also pushed the button for monthly payments. I did try to stop the monthly payment. How it got taken out of my account. I need to speak with a consultant in regards to this as I want a refund for the month bill. my ph 0477881344....
  10. I paid in full for the 365 office. But I’m still being charged for monthly bill as well....

I paid in full for the 365 office. But I’m still being charged for monthly bill as well....: I paid for a 365 office out right. However, I also pushed the button for monthly payments. I did try to stop the monthly payment. How it got taken out of my account. I need to speak with a consultant in regards to this as I want a refund for the month bill. my ph 0477881344....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mobile microsoft office require office 365