Windows 10: Office 365

Discus and support Office 365 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; we all accept that MS Office is one of the grate product for productivity. but why it's basic features are not free ? why Microsoft giving us same... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeetPatra, Sep 24, 2020.

1. JeetPatra Win User

Office 365

we all accept that MS Office is one of the grate product for productivity. but why it's basic features are not free ? why Microsoft giving us same features in Office web page but not in the offline version ? If you guys decided that to do not give Word, Excel, PowerPoint for free so why they are available in mobile version for free Basic Features ?

It does not make any sense that you are giving some features in one platform and neglecting another.

So my request is please maintain balance between all your platforms.

:)

JeetPatra, Sep 24, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Office 365

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Office 365

1. Office 365 - Similar Threads - Office 365

2. Transfer Windows License between my Hotmail account to Office/Microsoft 365 account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows License between my Hotmail account to Office/Microsoft 365 account?: I have 3-4 Windows license attach to my Hotmail account that I had for 20 yrs, I have 2-3 computer at office and home using those license. But recently I realise that while my kids less than 10yrs of age use my home computer they change display settings, and it sync to my...
  3. October 7, 2020 - Windows update changed Office 2016 to Office 365 again!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    October 7, 2020 - Windows update changed Office 2016 to Office 365 again!: EDIT: Changed the subject since apparently, typos are not allowed. Seriously Microsoft? Again? What was supposed to be just security and OS updates turned into a massive update changing my Office 2016 Pro to Office 365. Even though I have the "Disable Updates" turned on....
  4. October 7, 2020 - Windows 1803 update changed Office 2016 to Office 365 again!

October 7, 2020 - Windows 1803 update changed Office 2016 to Office 365 again!: Seriously Microsoft? Again? What was supposed to be just security and OS updates turned into a massive update changing my Office 2016 Pro to Office 365. Even though I have the "Disable Updates" turned on. How do I know? Let me count the ways: Because all the ribbons and...
  5. Office 365 does not open after Windows 10 Update

Office 365 does not open after Windows 10 Update: My Office 365 would not open after a recent Windows 10 update. This is what the Microsoft Technical Support chat rep told me to do: 1. 1. Press keys: Windows Logo + R 2. 2. Lower left corner: <appwiz.cpl> 3. 3. Rightclick: <Microsoft 365> 4. 4. <Quick...
  6. can I get my o/s and my office 365 back without buying again?

can I get my o/s and my office 365 back without buying again?: n I get my o/s and my office 365 back without buying again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-my-os-and-my-office-365-back-without/01c53f51-109d-42c4-bbc3-1dba22cc02f8
  7. Ctrl-Click on an email address in Word opens the Add an Account dialogue in Office 365...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl-Click on an email address in Word opens the Add an Account dialogue in Office 365...: I have a laptop running Windows 10 and Office 365. There are two user accounts which are both mine. In one of the user accounts if I Ctrl-Click an email address in Word, it goes straight to Outlook and opens a new email window. In the other account if I do the same thing it...
  8. Latest update of Windows brought issues to Office 365 Word when it is opened

Latest update of Windows brought issues to Office 365 Word when it is opened: Hello, I was required to install the latest update 2020 for Windows 10 Home on my laptop. Now that it has been updated, issues started to show up when I try to use Office Word 365. I receive multiple messages like "The language DLL 'vbe7intl.dll' could not be found" and...
  9. Help with Office 2016, 2019, and 365

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Office 2016, 2019, and 365: Hey y'all! I currently have office 2016 home and student on my laptop. I am buying a desktop that does not have any version of Office and would like the desktop and laptop to be as compatible as possible. Should I buy 2016 for the desktop, 2019, or 365? Would 365 allow me...
  10. MS office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS office 365: I have MS 365 puchased and installed but today could not open and edit word files from desktop. getting a message, i need MS 365 subscription to edit and save I had no issues till last week...