Windows 10: Office 365

Discus and support Office 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I still have the problem as of 1PM eastern time. Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by stuarttunstall, Jun 3, 2017.

1. fireberd Win User

Office 365

I still have the problem as of 1PM eastern time.

fireberd, Jun 4, 2017

2. Mine is still doing it *Sad

stuarttunstall, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Same for me. It's pretty annoying message. Doing it on both our machines. Our office is activated until end of year and auto renew is already switched on. I just ignore it, yet another MS glitch

Scottyboy99, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Office 365

Be interesting if we loose any use of the service because of this issue..

stuarttunstall, Jun 4, 2017
  5. Yes, will definitely keep an eye on this. My patience with Microsoft/windows 10 is wearing pretty thin so if their glitchy servers cause a loss of functionality with office it may well be the final straw to push me over to the other side. I was always a windows fan but I must admit the 'experimental' Mac I bought last year gives me far less grief / stress than Windows!

Scottyboy99, Jun 5, 2017
  6. fireberd Win User
    I'm not leaving Microsoft. I'm an Apple fan for phone (I have an iPhone) but even if I liked Apple I can't as my recording studio software (Cakewalk Sonar) is ONLY Windows. There is no MAC version (they had considered a MAC version but after a year dropped that and do not have any plans for one).

fireberd, Jun 5, 2017
  7. Not sure if they have fixed the issue (fingers crossed) but I have just powered up and the message is gone *Smile

stuarttunstall, Jun 5, 2017
  8. fireberd Win User

Office 365

Its still there on mine. May be a different server for UK and US customers?

fireberd, Jun 5, 2017
  9. About once a week I do a restart of my notebook usually at the weekend just to clear anything hiding in the system using the fast-boot shut down, and clear any cache hiding in the system..

Last night I did do a restart ( not by choice as it locked up for some reason just after opening my browser lol so I powered off ) of my Notebook before I looked, so maybe that restart has fixed it, but so far not re-appeared in the 4 hours I was on the notebook... Unless it reappears after a fast-boot shutdown *Sad I will be logging on tonight after the fast-boot shutdown so I will see if it re-appears today and update you all *Smile

stuarttunstall, Jun 5, 2017
  10. Sheltieuk Win User
    Still showing the message in the Account window of my Office 365 Applications too. *Huh

Sheltieuk, Jun 6, 2017
  11. fireberd Win User
    Still in mine, too. My PC gets powered off at night and powered on in the morning. Full power off/on, no hibernate.

fireberd, Jun 6, 2017
  12. Sheltieuk Win User
    Same here Applications closed and PC powered off.

Sheltieuk, Jun 6, 2017
  13. Office 365

Very odd. I will see what mine does tonight

stuarttunstall, Jun 6, 2017
  14. oh well....its back lol

stuarttunstall, Jun 6, 2017
  15. fireberd Win User
    One for Mickeysoft. *Mad

fireberd, Jun 6, 2017
Thema:

Office 365

1. Office 365 - Similar Threads - Office 365

2. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  3. "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo.: The "Microsoft 365 Office App" hangs at the launch screen logo. I've tried:Restart machineRepairResetUninstall/InstallWindows info:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2/‎27/‎2023 OS build 22621.3447 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0...
  4. How to format device while retaining Windows 11 and Office 365 licenses?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to format device while retaining Windows 11 and Office 365 licenses?: Hello, I want to reset my format my device, deleting all apps and files, and freshly reinstall the operating system. But I am afraid I will lose my Windows 11 and especially my Office 365 license which came with my laptop when I purchased it. Any help on how to format the...
  5. How to format device while retaining Windows 11 and Office 365 licenses?

How to format device while retaining Windows 11 and Office 365 licenses?: Hello, I want to reset my format my device, deleting all apps and files, and freshly reinstall the operating system. But I am afraid I will lose my Windows 11 and especially my Office 365 license which came with my laptop when I purchased it. Any help on how to format the...
  6. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  7. Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically

Office 365 apps for enterprise are being installed automatically: Hello Team,Currently, we're utilizing AVD machines where Office 365 apps are exclusively installed. We've enforced a policy restricting users from installing apps on their local systems. However, with the recent Windows 11 update, Office 365 apps for enterprise are being...
  8. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  9. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  10. Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorized credit card deduction for Office 365: On March 8, 2024, I remitted a subscription of $379.99 for Office 365 by credit card. On April 12, 2024, that same sum was charged to my credit card for Office 365. Please help...