Windows 10: Office 365

Discus and support Office 365 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Strange thing is if you click on the link to open you account page, then close the page and Outlook when I reopen it has gone.... very odd. Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by stuarttunstall, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Office 365

Strange thing is if you click on the link to open you account page, then close the page and Outlook when I reopen it has gone.... very odd.

stuarttunstall, Jun 6, 2017

2. Just updated Office and it is still there *Sad updated the feedback hub...

Strange thing is I clicked "remind me later" on the one on the main screen and that has not re-appeared.... YET!

stuarttunstall, Jun 7, 2017
  3. fireberd Win User
    I've previously checked using MSWord. I tried, today, with Outlook and the same problems.
    I wonder if its some new "stock" message that Microsoft has in Office 365?

fireberd, Jun 7, 2017
  4. Office 365

I did think that but it just appeared without an update. ..

I did post the same question on the Microsoft site, the last post is interesting... maybe it is just a "general" reminder to set up if you have not already done so, but still annoying when it appears at the top of the screen... In the account section it is, at least hidden...

Will see if mine disappears on the 16th...

Outlook asking for Auto renewal to be turned on - Microsoft Community

stuarttunstall, Jun 7, 2017
  5. fireberd Win User
    I still think its a general reminder that was put in. But, for those of us with auto renewal it should take that into consideration and remove the reminder. This happens many times with programs, one programmer does something and it causes other issues that do not immediately (or never) get resolved.

fireberd, Jun 8, 2017
  6. Psychocyr Win User
    I had the same issue on June 5, 2017 that came up saying that it was almost time to renew. I clicked on remind me later and it hasn't come up back. My subscription payment went through no problem. I think it's like Fireberd mentioned, it is probably a general reminder that was put in.

Psychocyr, Jun 10, 2017
  7. I clicked on remind me later and it stayed away until today when it reappeared... *Sad The one in the account options is still there, I did read that one person reported it disappeared once the payment went through, has your gone from the account option page?

stuarttunstall, Jun 10, 2017
  8. fireberd Win User

Office 365

Mine is still there. *sarc

fireberd, Jun 11, 2017
  9. I have just checked for updates in Outlook, it downloaded and installed an update, now on 8201.2102 and the message in account options seems to have disappeared.... I will not build my hopes up but maybe, just maybe they have fixed the issue *Smile

stuarttunstall, Jun 12, 2017
  10. fireberd Win User
    I'll check for updates and report. I'm getting the Tuesday Windows updates right now

fireberd, Jun 12, 2017
  11. Mine has just done that one after I checked the office one lol... see if message has reappeared now it has rebooted ☺

12. Mine has now installed the Tuesday Windows updates, rebooted, AND the message is back *Sad Knew I had spoken to soon....

13. fireberd Win User

Office 365

I got the updates and it shows V1705 Build 8201.2102 (the correct latest build) and now both the Turn on automatic renewal and Office Updates are yellow...

fireberd, Jun 12, 2017
  14. I have just clicked on the auto renewal, gone to the account page and closed Outlook message gone again... will be back I expect....

Only the auto renewal was yellow on mine...

Just closed and opened it again (4th time) after clicking on the activate auto renewal, logging into my account once then back out again and it has not come back... SO FAR *Smile I expect it will do... lol

Its back!!

15. fireberd Win User
    The yellow highlight on the updates is gone since I rebooted the PC. But the auto renewal is still yellow.

fireberd, Jun 12, 2017
Thema:

Office 365

1. Office 365 - Similar Threads - Office 365

2. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  3. Office 365 Apps won't install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 365 Apps won't install: So I Purchased a Couple of Copies of Microsoft Office 365 Personal a Few Months ago and I Redeemed Both of them on Windows 11 Laptops, and I do not see any Office Apps on Either of them even though they would install normally on my Desktop PC Running Windows 11 Home and the...
  4. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?: MS 365 will not open Office Word files. Word files do not even appear when searching for them with 365. When I click "open with" on the Word file 365 does not appear. I repaired the Microsoft Office Word program but nothing has changed. What now?...
  5. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?: MS 365 will not open Office Word files. Word files do not even appear when searching for them with 365. When I click "open with" on the Word file 365 does not appear. I repaired the Microsoft Office Word program but nothing has changed. What now?...
  6. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

7. i want to resale the microsoft product mainly office 365 and windows 11 but as i don't have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to resale the microsoft product mainly office 365 and windows 11 but as i don't have...: As after this page i am not able to move forward,will i have to first buy something than i can be reseller if yes than please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-resale-the-microsoft-product-mainly/92dda69b-dac5-4147-9555-85fc83f4b081
  8. i want to resale the microsoft product mainly office 365 and windows 11 but as i don't have...

i want to resale the microsoft product mainly office 365 and windows 11 but as i don't have...: As after this page i am not able to move forward,will i have to first buy something than i can be reseller if yes than please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-resale-the-microsoft-product-mainly/92dda69b-dac5-4147-9555-85fc83f4b081
  9. I paid in full for the 365 office. But I’m still being charged for monthly bill as well....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid in full for the 365 office. But I’m still being charged for monthly bill as well....: I paid for a 365 office out right. However, I also pushed the button for monthly payments. I did try to stop the monthly payment. How it got taken out of my account. I need to speak with a consultant in regards to this as I want a refund for the month bill. my ph 0477881344....
  10. I paid in full for the 365 office. But I’m still being charged for monthly bill as well....

I paid in full for the 365 office. But I’m still being charged for monthly bill as well....: I paid for a 365 office out right. However, I also pushed the button for monthly payments. I did try to stop the monthly payment. How it got taken out of my account. I need to speak with a consultant in regards to this as I want a refund for the month bill. my ph 0477881344....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. installing office 365 error message 0xc0e90002