Windows 10: Office 365Message Center disable

Discus and support Office 365Message Center disable in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi All, Hope you are doing well. I am an Office 365 partner and my customer keeps getting the Message Center Major Change Update Notifications... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by coatse, Nov 27, 2020.

1. coatse Win User

Office 365Message Center disable

Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I am an Office 365 partner and my customer keeps getting the Message Center Major Change Update Notifications and wants them to stop. I have removed him as a global admin and tried to disable the email from his account. But as it's my account it is not updating on his. How can I change it on another users account?

Thank you
    Jimmy

:)

coatse, Nov 27, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Office disables Windows animations

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This can happen when Windows tries to choose performance over display/graphic effects. I would request you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Disable hardware acceleration in Office

1. Start any Office program.
    1. On the File tab, click Options.
    2. In the Options dialog box, click Advanced.
    3. In the list of available options, click to select the Disable hardware graphics acceleration check box.

Method 2: Update the graphic drivers: Please follow the steps mentioned in the article:

Update drivers in Windows 10
    to update the graphic drivers.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

thats why you uncheck all of the boxes all i think action center is is a warning about various other aspects of the pc. so just uncheck everything and it wont complain about jack or show the icon its worked on countless 7 formats with me. though i do agree security center is diffirent i wasnt entirely implying that it was the same more like security center in itself is also an unneeded program

granted but unchecking what it monitors surely is a way to lighten the load? id imagine anyway seeing as your telling it not to actuively check those programs

Solaris17, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Office 365Message Center disable - Similar Threads - Office 365Message Center

2. Malware disabled my Windows Security Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware disabled my Windows Security Center: A virus infected my computer, I lost access to Windows Security, I decided to check Regedit although the "Security" file was deleted, so I tried Reset PC but when I clicked the "Gui" button it wouldn't pop up. I'm still AdministratorIs it possible to fix this problem without...
  3. Start, taskbar, and action center is disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start, taskbar, and action center is disabled.: Hi,I can't for some reason I can't click on this. Could someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-taskbar-and-action-center-is-disabled/5ac4354a-0f68-4121-b503-c5b86434ca82
  4. Start, taskbar, and action center is disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start, taskbar, and action center is disabled.: Hi,I can't for some reason I can't click on this. Could someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-taskbar-and-action-center-is-disabled/5ac4354a-0f68-4121-b503-c5b86434ca82
  5. Disable Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Action Center: I am running windows 10 with a Planar touchscreen and can not get the action center completely disabled. There are two computers, each running the same programs and hardware setup. I was able to disable action center on one of the two computers, by disabling it in the...
  6. Disabling Firewall in the Notification Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disabling Firewall in the Notification Center: Hi I have been searching through threads on how to do this, but the only solution that is mentioned is turning off the notification center as a whole via registry or GPO. Personally I would prefer GPO, but there doesn't seem a way to do it for something this specific....
  7. Disable Office ClickTorun forever

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Disable Office ClickTorun forever: Dear all, I have installed office 365 on our 5 computers that joined to the domain but suddenly OfficeClickTorun start updating and consuming the whole connection. How to disable OfficeClickTorun.exe please? Best Regards, 106109
  8. Office Upload Center

Office Upload Center: The upload center is trying to upload 2000 + files that I never instructed or set it up to do. Saw the triangle exclamation mark, opened the center and saw the list. How do I stop this upload process? Thanks. 33835
  9. Office system service is disabled

Office system service is disabled: Continued from: Rebuild Icon Cache in Windows 10 - Page 10 - Windows 10 Customization Tutorials Ok will give it a try and post update Thank you 86279
  10. Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets: Hi, I need to disable the Action Center on Surface Tablets. I've found this link: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html It works only on Desktop computers with a normal monitor, but not on Surface Tablets. The icon disappears also on the tablets, but i...