Windows 10: Office 7 Install on Windows 10 Laptop

Discus and support Office 7 Install on Windows 10 Laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Looking for some great advice! I just bought a Windows 10 laptop and installed Office Enterprise 2007. Of course, as a fresh install, Office SP3 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MindFixer14, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Office 7 Install on Windows 10 Laptop

Looking for some great advice! I just bought a Windows 10 laptop and installed Office Enterprise 2007. Of course, as a fresh install, Office SP3 is missing. Word, Excel, PowerPoint work great but it’s creating a problem with Outlook connecting to my Microsoft Exchange email. My other pop email works fine. Can I install Office 2007 SP3 on Windows 10 without it interfering with the Windows 10 OS? I don’t want to mess up my sweet new system.

submitted by /u/MindFixer14
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MindFixer14, Feb 26, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 26, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office 7 Install on Windows 10 Laptop

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Office 7 Install on Windows 10 Laptop

1. Office 7 Install on Windows 10 Laptop - Similar Threads - Office Install Laptop

2. Can't install Windows 10 on my Windows 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Windows 10 on my Windows 7 laptop: getting code0x80072f8f-0x20000Tried to follow instruction for Window 8.1 but still getting the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-10-on-my-windows-7-laptop/2779c71b-bc69-46a7-a200-8db59fce0522
  3. Can't install Windows 10 on my Windows 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows 10 on my Windows 7 laptop: getting code0x80072f8f-0x20000Tried to follow instruction for Window 8.1 but still getting the error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-10-on-my-windows-7-laptop/2779c71b-bc69-46a7-a200-8db59fce0522
  4. Issues installing Office 365 on a Windows 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues installing Office 365 on a Windows 7 laptop: I am still running Windows 7. I am trying to install Office 365 and I am getting a dialog box with a message "Microsoft Office has stopped working". To resolve I need to update to Windows 8.1 however my Windows 7 product key is not working. Please advise....
  5. Issues installing Office 365 on a Windows 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues installing Office 365 on a Windows 7 laptop: I am still running Windows 7. I am trying to install Office 365 and I am getting a dialog box with a message "Microsoft Office has stopped working". To resolve I need to update to Windows 8.1 however my Windows 7 product key is not working. Please advise....
  6. Issues installing Office 265 on a Windows 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues installing Office 265 on a Windows 7 laptop: I am still running Windows 7. I am trying to install Office 365 and I am getting a dialog box with a message "Microsoft Office has stopped working". To resolve I need to update to Windows 8.1 however my Windows 7 product key is not working. Please advise....
  7. attempting to install windows 10 on my windows 7 laptop

attempting to install windows 10 on my windows 7 laptop: im having difficulty in installing windows 10. it is asking for a product key and the one it trys to use is incorrect. how do i get passed this and continue installing windows 10?...
  8. office 7 and windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    office 7 and windows 10: I get an error message when I try to attach a word doc in an email. It will not email my word doc? Mike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-7-and-windows-10/63782645-4671-4487-b264-8ebb86fd9dff
  9. Installing Windows 7 on a formerly Windows 10 laptop.

Installing Windows 7 on a formerly Windows 10 laptop.: Recently, I had an issue with my Windows 10 computer in which I had to completely reset my computer. I have no files except the corrupt windows directory. I've always preferred Windows 7 rather than 10, would it hurt my computer if I install windows 7 via bootable USB into my...
  10. Windows 10 install on windows 7 laptop

Windows 10 install on windows 7 laptop: I bought an hp pavilion dv6 - 1199eg. It came with no hdd. I had a wiped 320gb that I put in it. And ran the windows install tool to install windows10. Its starts to install then it says it's missing drivers. And wants me to locate them. But I dont have them. Not sure what to...