Windows 10: Office activation code on preinstalled suite

Discus and support Office activation code on preinstalled suite in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a Dell computer that had Office 16 installed. The hard drive on this computer is crashing and I have purchased a new computer. How do I find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by donnagrice2, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Office activation code on preinstalled suite

I bought a Dell computer that had Office 16 installed. The hard drive on this computer is crashing and I have purchased a new computer. How do I find the activation code on Office so I can load it on my new computer.

:)

donnagrice2, Sep 16, 2020

2. Activation of preinstalled windows office

I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???

DEBGOPAL ROY, Sep 16, 2020
  3. juergen d Win User
    Office 2016 does not activate

Adding all patches before activating Office seems to lead to errors. Do the following:

1. De-install Office
    2. Install Office
    3. Start an Office application, like for instance Word
    4. Activate it with your Product Key
    5. Close Word
    6. Run Windows Update to get the latest version of your Office suite

juergen d, Sep 16, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

Office activation code on preinstalled suite

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Office activation code on preinstalled suite

1. Office activation code on preinstalled suite - Similar Threads - Office activation code

2. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  3. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  4. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  5. Preinstalled windows Activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preinstalled windows Activate?: 1 I have purchased an HP laptop with pre-installed Windows 10. Now want to clean install this OS on my laptop. I want to format my laptop and again want to install windows 10. So, I want to make a bootable USB of this pre-installed windows 10. How can I make this??2 How to...
  6. Office Suite Key help..?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Suite Key help..?: So, i updated a windows x32 to x64, which was free and the product key automatically registered and whatnot-ed, but i neglected to check if office suite could do the same. I vaguely remember if my previous suite was either downloaded via an old mdsn account(expired?; no idea...
  7. 2019 Microsoft office suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    2019 Microsoft office suite: Does anyone know if the offer from Software Discount Store for $31.99 is a valid offer? Supposedly a one time purchase & download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2019-microsoft-office-suite/e46e7a20-eada-4b25-81d8-01beff17a979
  8. Activation of preinstalled windows office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of preinstalled windows office: I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???...
  9. Can't purchase Office suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't purchase Office suite: I'm trying to get a new subscription to Office 365 Personal but can't complete the purchase because the 'Buy now' button is greyed out and unclickable. Here are the steps: 1: I add the product to my basket and click 'Checkout'. 2: I'm redirected to a screen headed...
  10. Office Suite icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office Suite icons not appearing: Hello, I just bought a Dell. At first there was no problem, but just today the icons for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are not appearing when I hit Start. I can access the programs by using Search, but the icons should also appear when I hit Start. As of now there are just 3...