Windows 10: office all of a sudden will not load

Discus and support office all of a sudden will not load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of a sudden my office will not load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertHeitzer, Jun 18, 2020.

1. office all of a sudden will not load

All of a sudden my office will not load

:)

RobertHeitzer, Jun 18, 2020

2. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
  4. office all of a sudden will not load

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (Coffice all of a sudden will not load :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

office all of a sudden will not load

1. office all of a sudden will not load - Similar Threads - office sudden load

2. Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Suddenly Deactivated: I've been using Microsoft office programs for at least 6 years now and this time I went in and it says 'Activate Office to Create or Edit'. I've never had this pop up - what do I need to do? I shouldn't have to buy it again correct? How do I re-activate it?...
  3. Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some applications take a while to load all of a sudden: About a week or 2 ago, some applications have started to load slowly. They are not running slowly, after loading then they're perfectly fine. It's just at the start it seems they are just stuck loading. For example, I open the application, then it says loading, now normally...
  4. Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated

Microsoft Office suddenly deactivated: I came back to my computer this afternoon to find that Excel and Outlook were both telling me to enter my product number to reactivate my account or it would be deactivated. I didn't store my product key and I have been running Microsoft 10 on this PC for over a year. Is...
  5. Suddenly Office 365 Outlook will not load on one of my main pc

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Suddenly Office 365 Outlook will not load on one of my main pc: Powered on the pc first thing this morning started Office 365 Outlook and all was well. Later this afternoon Office 365 Outlook started to complain with various messages as can be seen in screenshots below. All other applications are working fine except for Office 365...
  6. Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning: For the past two years I've used Outlook 365 to sign into all of email accounts while I kept all of my other Office programs signed out. This morning when I opened Outlook I was asked to sign into all three email accounts during startup. First time that's ever happened....
  7. Loading Microsoft Office 2016

Loading Microsoft Office 2016: just got a new pc. loading Microsoft Office 2016. it loads, but when i go to open an application i get an error message of Oxc004f200. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-microsoft-office-2016/b5bc5391-841a-421e-8fef-b665edb4c86d"
  8. Office Aps not loading.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office Aps not loading.: This morning none of my Office prograns would load. Got an error 142 could not load. With in a few minutes a got a got a phone call telling me my Office license had expired. Seeemed to be a robo call that wanted me to press one to renew. I hung up. Uninstalled Office and...
  9. Incompatible Office Products loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible Office Products loaded: Today - out of the blue, MS Onedrive for Business pops up an error message randomly and often that says, "Sorry, we can't perform this action. Incompatible Office products are installed on your machine. If you have an administrator, please contact them for help." I have...
  10. Windows 10 all of sudden unable to load / OS disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 all of sudden unable to load / OS disappeared: I'm running a custom build with an 8 core i7, 24GB of RAM, 120GB SSD, and a 4GB GTX 750ti video card. I am generally a superuser as far as knowledge and experience with computers goes but this blows my mind. I installed Windows 10 early on, around 9 months ago, and...