Windows 10: Office App under Windows 10

Discus and support Office App under Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think remember seeing somewhere that a new Microsoft Office App was to be included as part of Build 9926. I have installed that build but can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JJG10, Jan 25, 2015.

1. JJG10 Win User

Office App under Windows 10

I think remember seeing somewhere that a new Microsoft Office App was to be included as part of Build 9926. I have installed that build but can't find that app. Am I mistaken in my memory (not surprising at my age.) If it is included where do I find it?

Thank you.

:)

JJG10, Jan 25, 2015

2. Upgrade to Windows 10 deleted Microsoft Office from Laptop

Windows 10 displays Office applications under alphabetical order.

Word under W

Excel under E

PowerPoint under P

Click Start > All Apps

You can also try the following:

Press Windows key + R

Type: winword

The hit Enter

Does Word open? If it does, then Office is still installed.

You can also confirm by pressing Windows key + X then click Programs and Features.

Look through the program list.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 25, 2015
  3. Windows 10 upgrade - MS Office Pro Plus 2010 does not show

Did you look under Start > All Apps?

Each Office application is likely to be scattered under different groups such as 'E' for Excel, 'W' for Word.

Also look under 'M' for the Microsoft Office group.

You can also right click and pin each app to your Taskbar or desktop.

You can also try performing a repair.

Press Windows key + X

Click Programs and Features

Select Microsoft Office then click Change/Uninstall

Choose the option to repair Microsoft Office.

Quick Tip: Find and launch programs quickly using All Apps
    in Windows 10

also

Quick
    Tip: Create desktop shortcuts in Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Jan 25, 2015
  4. Office App under Windows 10

Hi,

No Office version included in this build, there is a new version of Office due out later this year I believe (Modern and Traditional desktop style), doubt it would be included free with Windows desktop as its a subscription/one off purchase

Updated Office is however going to be included in the phone version of Win 10, that could have been what you read

Cheers

paulsalter, Jan 25, 2015
  5. Huh, now I'm starting to appreciate my purchase of Office 365. I can upgrade as soon as it lets me without any additional cost for the upgrade.

FuturDreamz, Jan 27, 2015
  6. This build didn't come with Office at all. I installed it with no problems and i'm using Outlook for my email. I did download Live Mail also but been using Outlook.

orlbuckeye, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Office App under Windows 10

1. Office App under Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Office App under

2. 32 bit apps not opening under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32 bit apps not opening under Windows 10: I have noticed that some 32-bits applications did not open anymore after updating from Windows 10-21H2 to Windows 10-22H2, Even when running them in XP or Win7 compatibility.I had to go back to Windows 10- 21H2 to get them opening again normally.Can somebody explain me what...
  3. 32 bit apps not opening under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32 bit apps not opening under Windows 10: I have noticed that some 32-bits applications did not open anymore after updating from Windows 10-21H2 to Windows 10-22H2, Even when running them in XP or Win7 compatibility.I had to go back to Windows 10- 21H2 to get them opening again normally.Can somebody explain me what...
  4. Using the Compatibility Pack for Office 2007 under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using the Compatibility Pack for Office 2007 under Windows 10: Has anyone found a way to get the Office 2007 Compatibility Pack to work with Office 2003 under Windows 10? I'm still an avid user of Excel 2003 - my own toolbars, lots of custom buttons linked to macros, most actions one click instead of up to five - it is just the perfect...
  5. Using the Compatibility Pack for Office 2007 under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using the Compatibility Pack for Office 2007 under Windows 10: Has anyone found a way to get the Office 2007 Compatibility Pack to work with Office 2003 under Windows 10? I'm still an avid user of Excel 2003 - my own toolbars, lots of custom buttons linked to macros, most actions one click instead of up to five - it is just the perfect...
  6. Using the Compatibility Pack for Office 2007 under Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Photo App under Win-10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo App under Win-10: Trouble uploading Photos from iPhone to Win-10 PC. The Win-10 "Photos" App tries to upload all Photos from the iPhone, not only the new photos. As such, it quits uploading at about 6,296 photos. The iPhone has 9,600 total photos stored on it. What gives here???...
  8. Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 starts Office App/office apps constantly: I updated w10 to 1903. After the update, every time I press alt+ctrl+shift+win, It opens the Office App, and when I press with some keys, it opens one of the office apps. I use AHK, and I want to remap those keys, and I want to control my apps to open at MY will. I've tried...
  9. Introducing the Office app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Office app for Windows 10: Last year, we updated Office.com with a new experience focused on two simple things: helping users get the most out of Office and getting them back into their work quickly. The streamlined site has clearly resonated with customers, and now more than 40 percent of Office 365...
  10. Office programs won't run under 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office programs won't run under 10: I am running a dual boot with Windows 7 Ultimate x64 being default and Windows 10 Pro x64 as secondary. I have been running 7 for a couple of years and recently added 10. Maybe I'm not doing something I was supposed to but when I'm in 10 and try to run MS Office 2010, I get...