Windows 10: Office apps appear in another language

Discus and support Office apps appear in another language in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have the micrsoft surface pro 6 and my default language is english but i also added a german keyboard. But half of my microsoft apps appear in german... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LusianaAvalos, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Office apps appear in another language

I have the micrsoft surface pro 6 and my default language is english but i also added a german keyboard. But half of my microsoft apps appear in german while the others still appear in english. I would love to have all of them in English. But i cant seem to figure out how to change them.

:)

LusianaAvalos, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Kari Win User

Office Apps Not Appearing in Start Menu Folder

If you check the installed software, is Microsoft Office listed there? Right click the Start button, select Programs and Features to see the list of installed software.

Office apps appear in another language [​IMG]

(Click to enlarge.)

3. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office apps appear in another language

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Office apps appear in another language

1. Office apps appear in another language - Similar Threads - Office apps appear

2. Rename system folders in another language

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename system folders in another language: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 and a Surface Pro 6. When I set up my laptop I used an account with Mandarin as the preferred language. This might have led to all system folders (e.g., desktop, document, and pictures) displayed in Mandarin. Now I want to change their names to...
  3. Rogue keyboards/languages appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rogue keyboards/languages appearing: I've previously posted about a similar issue here but the thread seemed to die. I continue to have this issue and after several updates since I last posted, I'm still getting it, plus another related issue. In the screenshot below, you can see that I only have US QWERTY in...
  4. Another user appeared on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Another user appeared on login screen: Well, I have this problem... I had configured from netplwiz to not have to put password to start the session since I am the only one who uses the pc and I think it can not be deactivated if one has the microsoft account linked to the user of Windows. Then one day a new...
  5. Cant type in another language

Cant type in another language: So, I'm trying to type in korean so that i can learn a bit of korean but when i tried to set my keyboard to korean no matter how many tutorials i follow, even if they are the same or different, so i decided to look up the issue and everything i found never worked....
  6. Installing Windows 10 in another language

in Windows 10 Support
    Installing Windows 10 in another language: Hi guys! I am curious whether it's possible to install Windows 10 in another language. For example if I bought my copy in let's say Germany can I use an ISO of W10 in English or am I stuck with German? Will my license allow such a change? Thanks! 119005
  7. install another language corrector

install another language corrector: how can i install french corrention options to word and Gmail box for window?thanks in advance... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/install-another-language-corrector/08871549-cd3e-42a4-9252-531c6da28076
  8. Office Suite icons not appearing

Office Suite icons not appearing: Hello, I just bought a Dell. At first there was no problem, but just today the icons for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are not appearing when I hit Start. I can access the programs by using Search, but the icons should also appear when I hit Start. As of now there are just 3...
  9. Office Apps Not Appearing in Start Menu Folder

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Apps Not Appearing in Start Menu Folder: Hello, I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. My upgrade has been fairly buggy, but I am slowly working things out. One thing I can't seem to solve is my office apps are not showing up in the start menu folder. I had office 2010 before the upgrade, and that is when I...
  10. New Office Hub appears in Get Office (Beta) app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Hub appears in Get Office (Beta) app for Windows 10: [img] Among the more annoying and useless apps that come pre-installed on Windows 10 are Get Office and Get Skype. The latter is no longer necessary, since there's now a UWP Skype Preview app that comes with the Anniversary Update, but Get Office is still there, and it's...