Windows 10: Office Aps not loading.

Discus and support Office Aps not loading. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This morning none of my Office prograns would load. Got an error 142 could not load. With in a few minutes a got a got a phone call telling me my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ROBERT AEDNEY, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Office Aps not loading.

This morning none of my Office prograns would load. Got an error 142 could not load. With in

a few minutes a got a got a phone call telling me my Office license had expired. Seeemed to be a robo call that wanted me to press one to renew. I hung up. Uninstalled Office and reinstalled. Now working fine. Concern is how did the Office products get hacked? My malware protection did not detect any malware. Has anyone see this problem?

:)

ROBERT AEDNEY, Nov 14, 2018

2. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
  4. BritGrit Win User

Office Aps not loading.

Install will not proceed without manually uninstalling unsupported Ap.

However - Ap (Roxio BackupMyPC) is NOT installed. It does not appear in the list of installed programs, OR anywhere in the registry OR in any file on my PC. ????

Any suggestions ? :-(

BritGrit, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Office Aps not loading.

1. Office Aps not loading. - Similar Threads - Office Aps loading

2. aps not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    aps not working: after installing the latest update this morning I find that my Jigsaw world app is not working correctly as it is showing only the basic default page as opposed to several jigsaws I had , is this normal, will my jigsaw account and page be restored or do I have to start from...
  3. why wont gmail load in my mail ap

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why wont gmail load in my mail ap: Gmail wont load in mail ap. Other e mail accounts load correctly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-gmail-load-in-my-mail-ap/d9426616-5a4c-43f2-8d99-bc803446b27e
  4. AP troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AP troubleshooting: Hi, flying from TNCM to TFFF, IFR. Use of the AP leqds to a banking of my plane wich is unable to follow the fligth plan route and remains aside. cf jpg. I was unable to fix that even trying to manually reach the route, unable also to fix that angle. Any idea about the...
  5. Zoom Ap

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Zoom Ap: Where do I go to get the Zoom Ap? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-ap/f2145e24-aa1a-4273-a143-1a05f4c1df79
  6. MYCam Ap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MYCam Ap: How do I install it on my lap top? Used for security camera. Can it only be loaded on my phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mycam-ap/76322798-cb3c-4925-b10a-02bb455d1c4e
  7. Photo aps

Photo aps: When I have tried to upload my new photos, the app states looking for photos but will not upload new photos at all. These has only occurred in the last 2 weeks. Note if has nothing do with my devices at all. I reset the app and ran a system restore but nothing was fixed at...
  8. photo ap

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photo ap: Using photo app in Windows 10. App hangs as try to import photos from android phone- via usb cable(file transfer). It searches all 10,000+ photos have on phone - not just NEW ones). Thus I can not store photos on desktop computer. 1. Suggestions -( Microsoft says this is...
  9. older aps

older aps: how do I get older aps that I had on my old computer it was 8.1 ,I have 10 now *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thanks!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/older-aps/99f1add6-e2fe-483d-b183-c9dfc38395b4
  10. MS Office 2013 aps...

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2013 aps...: This issue has been bothering me for awhile, short description.... Windows 7 and 10 sharing files via workgroup with one gig switched network, using local accounts. Initial opening and MS Office file (.docx, .xlsx, etc.) takes anywhere from 15-25 seconds. Opening another...