Windows 10: Office: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad?

Discus and support Office: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad? Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus 5PC - softdealusa 147336 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by lostsoul65, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Office: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad?

lostsoul65, Dec 28, 2019

2. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
  4. bro67 Win User

Office: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad?

Office 365 programs: Application unable to start correctly 0xc0000142

Always start with the basics. No need to blow the OS away for something that can be resolved through six step troubleshooting.

Your first step is trying a Online Repair of Office. The next would be a complete uninstall of Office and then reinstall.

bro67, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Office: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad?

1. Office: Can someone tell me what's wrong with this ad? - Similar Threads - Office someone tell

2. Can someone tell me what is the cause of the BSOD from these dump files.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what is the cause of the BSOD from these dump files.: Last night I was playing CS: GO and was not able to connect to a server so I rebooted my pc and then I tried to join that server and I am able to join it. Then after playing I shutdown my windows. Now in the morning I turned on my pc I saw a BSOD telling me that the system...
  3. Windows stopped working according to Reliability Monitor. Can someone tell me what went wrong?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stopped working according to Reliability Monitor. Can someone tell me what went wrong?: Reliability Monitor shows the following: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000a0 (0x000000000000010a, 0x000000000000000a, 0xffffc50bbbf52a90, 0xffffffffc0000001). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\100719-40203-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  4. Can someone read this Vbox Log and tell me what is happening?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Can someone read this Vbox Log and tell me what is happening?: I don't remember starting up my VM on the date of last modified. I found a log. Can anyone read it and tell me if something malicious is going on? 00:00:02.327234 VirtualBox VM 6.0.8 r130520 win.amd64 (May 13 2019 14:14:44) release log 00:00:02.327250 Log opened...
  5. can someone tell me how to play a dvd on this computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone tell me how to play a dvd on this computer: I need help understanding how to play a dvd on the computer I have done it before and have obviously forgotten hoe to do so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-tell-me-how-to-play-a-dvd-on-this/cf6476f2-e7e3-49b4-9196-9b148835a722
  6. Can someone please tell me what the multiple desktop feature is for?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone please tell me what the multiple desktop feature is for?: I'm new to it. Since you cant put different shortcuts or such on different desktops what is it for? -not being facetious, just want to know what it can do...
  7. Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Anyone tell me what IndigoJunoIQV.exe is?: I just upgraded to windows 10. I was doing a scan with house call online and it found IndigoJunoIQV manufacture unknown in msconfig/system configuration but it could not remove it. I have searched the net and no search results come up for that. I ran windows defenders and it...
  8. Can someone tell me what caused my last BSOD error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone tell me what caused my last BSOD error?: Here is the summary of it: https://i.imgur.com/6uPhJOh.png I want to find out what to fix exactly. It looks like it is a Windows system file giving me trouble....
  9. Can someone tell me what my PC is downloading from these IP Addresses?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone tell me what my PC is downloading from these IP Addresses?: [img] I have always wondered what processes keeps on hogging my internet connection as Windows isnt updating or AV is not updating. So upon looking at resource monitor, PC is connected to those 3 IP addresses and is actively downloading something. Upon checking out at...
  10. Can someone tell me about ASUS?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can someone tell me about ASUS?: I am looking at Laptops and so far the ASUS is the lowest priced I can find. Can someone tell me about ASUS and if they are any good? 76713