Windows 10: Office Clipboard: Work Content not supported (WIP)

Discus and support Office Clipboard: Work Content not supported (WIP) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When i try to use the Office Clipboard with an corporate file i cannot copy the content to the clipboard, the error is: Item nog Colleced: Work content... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mike vd M, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Mike vd M Win User

Office Clipboard: Work Content not supported (WIP)

When i try to use the Office Clipboard with an corporate file i cannot copy the content to the clipboard, the error is: Item nog Colleced: Work content not supported."

I know this is related to Windows Information Protection, but the issue is how to do allow the clipboard to collect work content like the normal clipboard can. We have added the recommended Allowed WIP and Exampted WIP applocker files. And i cannot find the executable that Office is using for the Office Clipboard Office Clipboard: Work Content not supported (WIP) :(

Any one has solved this issue?

:)

Mike vd M, Jun 26, 2019

2. how to view clipboard contents?

Open MS Word, then press Ctrl+V to paste the clipboard.

Frederik Long, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    BUG REPORT - When using @ (at sign) on Croatian keyboard, system pastes clipboard contents

You found a place where the behavior is different, which is very interesting. Thanks for sharing! However at that place in the phone menu, the same behavior is shown by Hungarian for example. Or stated differently, there are two behaviors:

Case 1 – mentioned here in this thread

Steps to reproduce

• put some text into the clipboard
    • All apps » Outlook Mail » New » To » enter the sign ‘@’
    Expected results

Only the ‘@’ sign should be inserted.

Actual results

The ‘@’ is inserted and the clipboard content is appended.

Case 2 – mentioned in that other thread

Steps to reproduce

• put some text into the clipboard
    • All apps » Messaging » New » Message » enter the sign ‘@’
    Expected results

Only the ‘@’ sign should be inserted.

Actual results

The ‘@’ is not inserted but the clipboard content is appended.

Regression

So far, this is confirmed behavior for the Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, and Croatian keyboards.

Notes

Microsoft does not leverage Microsoft Answers for bug reporting. Why ever. Therefore here, such reports drown in the Internet swarm. Nevertheless, it is good to report such software bugs in a discussion board, because the bug can be edited, commented, and
    ‘closed’ when a workaround or solution is known. Anyway to report a problem, Microsoft wants you to use the app Windows Feedback, which is included since Windows 10 Mobile. To switch Windows Feedback to the English, please, go for All Apps » Settings » Time
    & language » Keyboard » add English (United States) and then switch the keyboard within the app Windows Feedback (at the bottom).

Abi99 (2), Jun 26, 2019
  4. jimO3 Win User

how to view clipboard contents?

how to view clipboard contents?

jimO3, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Office Clipboard: Work Content not supported (WIP) - Similar Threads - Office Clipboard Content

2. Mouse Without Borders - Clipboard content is sometimes modified

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Borders - Clipboard content is sometimes modified: Hi there, in general, Mouse Without Borders works as expected. But if I am copy-/pasting items with certain attributes, the sometimes get lost. Example: 1. I copy a formatted text in Corel Draw and paste it on another page in Corel Draw. Formatting Font, Size, Colour...
  3. Clipboard doesn't support transparent images

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard doesn't support transparent images: What I mean: 1: Copy an image from wherever you want, Google, Edge, whatever 2: Paste the image into something like Paint 3D 3: Realize that the image's transparency is completely gone Is it something I did? or is it just another example of how bad Windows 10 is?...
  4. WIP wont work when Direct access configured

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIP wont work when Direct access configured: Hello, Good day, We tried windows information protection through Intune , It works fine if we don't have direct access configured. With direct access it doesn't work. Would like to understand the relation and logic. Thanks in advance, Regards, Dinesh...
  5. Copy Contents of Multiple Text Files to Clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy Contents of Multiple Text Files to Clipboard: Does anyone know how to modify the tutorial "Copy Contents to Clipboard" through some sort of command or bat file to copy the contents of multiple text files at once to the clipboard, each file separated by lines/space or something? Add Copy Contents to Clipboard to Context...
  6. Clipboard not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clipboard not working: Written Jul 14/2020: Since the most recent Windows 10 update, clipboard does not work. "Paste" in greyed and will not function. Nothing shows in Clipboard history. Any solutions?...
  7. Use clipboard contents in shortcut target

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Use clipboard contents in shortcut target: Hello, I need to have the part of the target in my shortcut change automatically with my clipboard contents. How could I achieve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-clipboard-contents-in-shortcut-target/5824a36f-5f83-48a6-aa5f-f559aa8487b2
  8. Windows 10 and Office 365 - Clipboard not working

Windows 10 and Office 365 - Clipboard not working: Last night I switched from Windows 7 to 10. I already have Office 365. I am no no longer able to cut and paste BMP - PNG - JPG & GIF images. When I press copy I get a message in the bottom righthand corner of the screen saying: "Item not collected, Format not supported...
  9. Viewing Clipboard Contents

Viewing Clipboard Contents: When I hold the windows key and hit "v" I do not get a display of the clipboard contents. I am using Windows 10 and a Chrome browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-clipboard-contents/4cdb418f-28b0-4d25-9604-7ef44ada10aa
  10. how to view clipboard contents?

how to view clipboard contents?: how to view clipboard contents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-view-clipboard-contents/66a3b49c-d3b5-42d6-88eb-15b8896e5b53