Windows 10: Office doc not Save but why

Discus and support Office doc not Save but why in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-doc-not-save-but-why/49129cd6-a35a-4ed9-b771-d5291c2fd6ec Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M.R Islam(Hira), Jul 28, 2019.

1. Office doc not Save but why

Problem Office

:)

M.R Islam(Hira), Jul 28, 2019

2. Office docs not saving

Hi there. My office docs are not saving or updating. Is there a problem with my account?

JennyReynolds1, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Can i save MS office doc onto WP 7 phone ?

Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers! I use MS office frequently just wonder if WP 7 phone can store & save MS office doc on the phone instead of using "Share Point" "SkyDrive" or other
    cloud application?

What is the best & easiest way to sync a MS office doc from computer to phone?

Thanks

Jesse

Ideas:

• Programs you are having problems with
    • Error messages
    • Recent changes you made to your computer
    • What you have already tried to fix the problem

jesseleung, Jul 28, 2019
  4. CJSanders Win User

Office doc not Save but why

Office Hub does not let me save docs to SkyDrive

The help pages say I should see a "Save to > SkyDrive" option when I create a Word or Excel doc on my WP7.0 (HTC HD7S), but I only see "Save to Office Hub." I have been signed in with my Windows Live ID since the minute the salesman handed me my new phone.
    Been enjoying how nicely OneNote syncs between SkyDrive and the phone. Been automatically syncing the camroll to SkyDrive from day one and sharing photos via SkyDrive too. So obviously the phone is connected to SkyDrive. However, despite all the help pages
    saying I should be able to create a Word/Excel file on the phone and save it to SkyDrive, I only see "Save to Office Hub."

Going at it the other way, I put a Word doc on SkyDrive to see if it showed up later on the phone. I uploaded the doc into the same folder that contains the "Personal (Web)" notebook, so I know this is the folder that the phone monitors. The help pages say
    the doc should appear in the Office Hub on the Documents panel, but it does not.

CJSanders, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Office doc not Save but why

1. Office doc not Save but why - Similar Threads - Office doc Save

2. saving a doc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving a doc: I have a lot of OneDrive folders, and when I go to save a new document or save an attachment in a mail message, the window that pops up automatically jumps to "This PC" EVERY TIME which sits at the BOTTOM OF THE WINDOW, very very far away from my "Quick Access" pinned folders...
  3. saving a doc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    saving a doc: I have a lot of OneDrive folders, and when I go to save a new document or save an attachment in a mail message, the window that pops up automatically jumps to "This PC" EVERY TIME which sits at the BOTTOM OF THE WINDOW, very very far away from my "Quick Access" pinned folders...
  4. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC: Trying to open a PDF document, as a PDF doc that I downloaded and saved on my laptop. When I click on 'open' a message box appears. I am given two options--either convert it to a Word doc or 'Cancel". How do/can I open my doc the way that it should be, as a PDF document?...
  5. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC: Trying to open a PDF document, as a PDF doc that I downloaded and saved on my laptop. When I click on 'open' a message box appears. I am given two options--either convert it to a Word doc or 'Cancel". How do/can I open my doc the way that it should be, as a PDF document?...
  6. OPENING A SAVED PDF DOC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. MS Office> Libraries>docs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office> Libraries>docs: Is there a way I can remove the A-H, I - P etc in Documents? MS.... REALLY! No one needs these, we can all read. Can anyone tell me how to remove these ? thx...
  8. Trying to save doc. files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trying to save doc. files: When I tried to save a World document the system asks me to log in and complete Hello registration. Before that moment I had completed Hello registration and set up PIN but I noticed that Hello is not available on my computer. How can I save docs?...
  9. Google Docs to replace Microsoft office.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Google Docs to replace Microsoft office.: Good day to all. Had an issue with my laptop and had to have. a new ssd fitted all okay now. But during the repair I lost my Microsoft office 2010 and can't find the licence info. Would it be possible to use Google Documents in place of Microsoft office ?. If yes how would I...
  10. Wordpad not saving doc sizes

Wordpad not saving doc sizes: Hi, Just got win 10 from win 7. Wordpad now doesn't save doc resizes from one day to the next. It will save the size all day long until I shut down the computer, then reboot and open a doc in wordpad and have to resize all over again. Win 7 never had to do this. I know Ctrl...