Windows 10: Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

Discus and support Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any problem when Document listed in OneDrive Web is not showing in File Explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by panes-rubrics.0l_icloud.c, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

Is there any problem when Document listed in OneDrive Web is not showing in File Explorer?

:)

panes-rubrics.0l_icloud.c, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Kari Win User

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Can you open those documents from File Explorer? I mean if you double click an Office document in Explorer, does it open normally in Word / Excel / PowerPoint?

If you save your Office documents on OneDrive, can you open them on desktop Office apps when Edit in Word / Excel / PowerPoint is selected in browser:

Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ? [​IMG]

... and allowing OneDrive to open desktop Word / Excel / PowerPoint:

Kari, Dec 6, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Links in Open Office documents doesn’t connect to web

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that links created in Open Office documents doesn’t connect to Web. However, it would be great if you can help us with the details requested below:

• What happens when you click on the links in Open Office document?
    • Do you receive any error message/code? If yes, what is the error message/code?
    • Which browser are you using as default?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the articles on
    Using hyperlinks
    and
    Hyperlinks and URLs
    and see if that helps.

You may also want to try resetting the file association for HTTP and HTTPS files to default and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Default apps
      from the left pane.
    3. Click on Choose default apps by protocol.
    4. Look for HTTP and HTTPS in the list and makes sure that the protocols are associated with
      Internet Explorer.
    5. If you do not see Internet Explorer associated, click on the application name and select
      Internet Explorer from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 6, 2022
  4. esmorax Win User

Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Dear Kari,

I can open Office documents normally when double-clicking in the file explorer. I also tried editing Word document in OneDrive and it seems to work fine.
    The only problem so far seems that I cannot open any Office document from the 'recent files' list...
    I also noticed that the Office icons are missing in my start menu (Windows 10), however on my taskbar the icons work fine.

-

esmorax, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

1. Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ? - Similar Threads - Office Document listed

2. How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list: I wanted to try Firefox browser, but when I installed it, for some reason two browsers were installed. Two Firefox were listed in the Start Menu, so I uninstalled one of them. Now I have decided not to use Firefox so I want to uninstall the second version but it is not listed...
  3. How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to uninstall a Program not listed in File Explorer uninstall list: I wanted to try Firefox browser, but when I installed it, for some reason two browsers were installed. Two Firefox were listed in the Start Menu, so I uninstalled one of them. Now I have decided not to use Firefox so I want to uninstall the second version but it is not listed...
  4. Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?: Is there any problem when Document listed in OneDrive Web is not showing in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-document-listed-in-onedrive-web-not-listed/5f956cdf-36dc-42db-b4c2-f760a0f41ef1
  5. Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?: Is there any problem when Document listed in OneDrive Web is not showing in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-document-listed-in-onedrive-web-not-listed/5f956cdf-36dc-42db-b4c2-f760a0f41ef1
  6. Detail List in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detail List in File Explorer: Sometimes when I open File Explorer, I notice "X's" over the icons in the detail view. Why are these displayed, and how can I remove them when I use File Explorer?...
  7. Detail List in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Detail List in File Explorer: Sometimes when I open File Explorer, I notice "X's" over the icons in the detail view. Why are these displayed, and how can I remove them when I use File Explorer?...
  8. Detail List in File Explorer

9. "onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices

"onedrive documents" lists different files on different devices: I have put this question here because I cannot find a section for "OneDrive"On my Windows 10 laptop, I have a spreadsheet which its "Properties" shows to be on E:\OneDrive files\OneDrive\Documents E: is an external USB memory stick. File Explorer shows that the file was...
  10. File Explorer list order.

File Explorer list order.: For years through many versions of windows I never had to deal with this issue until the recent update. I like to see all of my sub folders listed first, then the files in a folder. How do I get that to happen. I mostly use list and thumbnail in my folder listings....