Windows 10: Office dont want activated

Discus and support Office dont want activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I want to try install office on my another computer. I'm first deleted office on my old computer, then when I try to activated my product key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by viptuber, Apr 8, 2019.

1. viptuber Win User

Office dont want activated

Hello, I want to try install office on my another computer. I'm first deleted office on my old computer, then when I try to activated my product key offce H&B ( I have card and product key ) then told me that licence be activated the maximum nuber of times. How we fixed that?

:)

viptuber, Apr 8, 2019

2. MS Office 2007 no more activated...

personally i dont its over the edge if you crack it since you buy it legally, but its better not do it
    btw is that 2007 could run by serial number?

micropage7, Apr 8, 2019
  3. HiSpeed Win User
    MS Office 2007 no more activated...

I contacted a support manager and the situation is:

1. With all my hardware modifications, I reached the limit number of activation (8).
    2. Microsoft is no more capable to force a new activation.
    3. They suggested me to uninstall and reinstall Office in order to redo an activation.

This last point is not good for me because of the time required, specially with the online updates.
    May be, I have only to delete the product key into the registry but Microsoft is not able to confirm.
    Do you have an idea before I try to crack it?

HiSpeed, Apr 8, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Office 365 Activation

Hi Adrian, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation, which should also repair this Activation error . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the online repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Office dont want activated - Similar Threads - Office dont activated

2. Office file dont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office file dont open: Hi, Recently any of my files of office 365 open in my desktop pc, i try evreting, compatibility, re install, and do not work, the only process that works is to open the aplicattion in admin mode, but the aplication open but i can not modify o read some files....
  3. Office file dont open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office file dont open: Hi, Recently any of my files of office 365 open in my desktop pc, i try evreting, compatibility, re install, and do not work, the only process that works is to open the aplicattion in admin mode, but the aplication open but i can not modify o read some files....
  4. Dont want detected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dont want detected: Hi I've been having a problem with windows defender. I have created a code to inject a code into a game. An it uses the same method as trojan viruses. When ever I launch it it says check your anti virus I have whitelisted the folder and disabled Realtime protection and it...
  5. I dont want Windows Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont want Windows Security: How can I close permantly Windows Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-want-windows-security/8748d6d2-4d13-4beb-bc75-924c08024e20
  6. I do not play games, dont want to, dont plan to

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not play games, dont want to, dont plan to: I have absolutely zero interest in playing games, I do not plan to play any games and it will never change. Yet I constantly have problems with the Gaming Services. I was able disable all of the XBOX BLOATWARE that do nothing but waste resources. Yet I still have problems...
  7. Office 365 not activating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office 365 not activating: I went through my Microsoft Office 365 subscriptions and to deactivate some old computers and accidentally deactivated my Surface Pro. Now I can't get it to reactivate. I sign in and it tell me my subscription is not licensed. I even shared my service with another email...
  8. Office 10 Not Activating

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 10 Not Activating: Today I started getting this error saying my office 2010 isn't activated. [img] Then I get this error when I try to reactivate it by hitting the change product key button? [img] Anybody know what gives or how I can get around this to reactivate my office before the...
  9. Office 365 continues to show up,I dont want it.

Office 365 continues to show up,I dont want it.: Office 365 continues to show up,I don't want it. People answered this question before with no help.. The window shows up to buy or activate office 365. I have installed and registered Office 2007 with no problems. How do I eliminate this window?...
  10. Activation of MS office

Activation of MS office: Hello Everyone, I have bought one laptop but there was some technical issues. So, I had to change my laptop OS. And, I have been changed my laptop OS by laptop company's service center but there was notMS office. So, I downloaded MS office but it was not license...