Windows 10: Office Fails to install when it reaches 80%.

Discus and support Office Fails to install when it reaches 80%. in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; For the past few days Office 365 has failed to install with the same error code "30175-11 (2147942405)" after it just uninstalled itself with that same... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Noah W, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Noah W Win User

Office Fails to install when it reaches 80%.

For the past few days Office 365 has failed to install with the same error code "30175-11 (2147942405)" after it just uninstalled itself with that same error code doing a update. I tired uninstalling every version of Office I had on this PC but that did not help (I had Office 97/95). I will attach a picture and a (hopefully useful) log here.

Windows Build Number: 21277.1000 (Dev Insider)

:)

Noah W, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Noah W Win User

For the past few days Office 365 has failed to install with the same error code "30175-11 (2147942405)" after it just uninstalled itself with that same error code doing a update. I tired uninstalling every version of Office I had on this PC but that did not help (I had Office 97/95). I will attach a picture and a (hopefully useful) log here.

Windows Build Number: 21277.1000 (Dev Insider)

Noah W, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Dec 28, 2020
  4. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Office Fails to install when it reaches 80%. - Similar Threads - Office Fails install

2. Failing to Reach Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failing to Reach Internet: Recently, and more and more often, Edge can't seem to open pages on the internet, and sometimes can't connect to the internet at all. My modem and my laptop say they are connected, but the pages won't open. And sometimes the page opens, but not all the content. I've tried...
  3. Failing to Reach Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failing to Reach Internet: Recently, and more and more often, Edge can't seem to open pages on the internet, and sometimes can't connect to the internet at all. My modem and my laptop say they are connected, but the pages won't open. And sometimes the page opens, but not all the content. I've tried...
  4. Failing to Reach Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Trying to upgrade to Windows 11 but when installation reaches 100% it fails with error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to upgrade to Windows 11 but when installation reaches 100% it fails with error code...: Trying to upgrade to Windows 11 but when installation reaches 100% it fails with error code 0xc1900101 what is causing this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-upgrade-to-windows-11-but-when/f92e2bf6-e788-4105-89af-e8728c6fece9
  6. Trying to upgrade to Windows 11 but when installation reaches 100% it fails with error code...

Trying to upgrade to Windows 11 but when installation reaches 100% it fails with error code...: Trying to upgrade to Windows 11 but when installation reaches 100% it fails with error code 0xc1900101 what is causing this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-upgrade-to-windows-11-but-when/f92e2bf6-e788-4105-89af-e8728c6fece9
  7. Office Fails to install when it reaches 80%.

in Windows 10 Support
    Office Fails to install when it reaches 80%.: For the past few days Office 365 has failed to install with the same error code "30175-11 (2147942405)" after it just uninstalled itself with that same error code doing a update. I tired uninstalling every version of Office I had on this PC but that did not help (I had Office...
  8. Idle RAM Usage reaches 80%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Idle RAM Usage reaches 80%: When I cold boot my laptop, everything is well and fine. A smooth functioning laptop with 10-15% idle RAM usage. But on having used it for around half a day while frequently letting it sleep. The idle ram usage turns up to 80% for no reason at all! I thought it was the sleep...
  9. Updates for Office 2010 fail to install in W10

Updates for Office 2010 fail to install in W10: The title says it all. 12670
  10. Office 2016 Installation Failed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Installation Failed: So I was trying to install Office 2016 Pro Plus (Volume licence) and every time I try it just ends up with Microsoft Office encountered an error during setup. This is incredibly frustrating and I have no idea why it's happening (since it doesn't display any specific error...