Windows 10: Office file cache size is too large

Discus and support Office file cache size is too large in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, my office file cache size is very large and I’m thinking of deleting it. What repercussions are there for doing so? Will it delete my existing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wadjly, May 29, 2020.

1. Wadjly Win User

Office file cache size is too large

Hi, my office file cache size is very large and I’m thinking of deleting it. What repercussions are there for doing so? Will it delete my existing notes or files on onedrive? How do I know what FSD files are for which document? Thanks.

:)

Wadjly, May 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 Scan App - PDF File Sizes Too Large

Hi Teja,

There are several reasons why the scanned file as PDF gets too large. Here are the most common causes:

• Dot Per Inch (DPI) - Most scanners will use 300 DPI for scanning images, which is the minimum DPI for the images that were printed after scanning. However, 72 DPI should be already enough for a PDF that is for screen reading.
    • Saving the document as colored - Use black and white instead of color when scanning images to lessen file size. Make sure that any color settings such as
      Color Depth are also decreased.
    If the suggestions have been tried but the PDF file size is still too large, the next option is to check the PDF software that is performing the conversion itself.

Let us know if you were able to lessen the PDF file sizes using the suggestions above or if you need further assistance.

Eileen Gal, May 29, 2020
  3. MP3 file size too large ?

Hi all,

I purchased the C3 to replace my older 6300 a couple of days ago.

It seems that my C3 problem discussed in another topic is almost similar.

I placed a 1Gb memory card and works just fine. I can approach and play all MP3 files on it.

But the option to use an MP3 as a ringtone is greyed out.

Tried to get it to work through personalizing profiles gives me the error message : file size too large ! Everty time and no matter which MP3 I choose. The file size is 4.3 Mb.

I tried editing the file, downsizing it to 770 Kb, but same error message occurs : too large.

Any other suggestions before I decide to bring this phone back ?

george61---01, May 29, 2020
  4. Office file cache size is too large

Windows 10 Picture Files not updating thumbnails

Hi,

I realize that the picture files are not updating thumbnails. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to perform “Disk Cleanup”, cleaning up the temporary internet files, thumbnail, cookies and temp files, so as to check the thumbnail view of the photo is updated by cleaning up your temporary data.

Further, if the issue persists then you can also follow these steps:

• Right click in the Folder that contains the images.

• Select View.

• Note the current icon size, and change it to another size (ie: "Medium-Icons" to "Large-Icons", then back to "Medium-Icons").

• This causes the icons to be resized and their cache updated.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Office file cache size is too large

1. Office file cache size is too large - Similar Threads - Office file cache

2. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook font size is too large: Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-font-size-is-too-large/58c64167-60a3-43c3-829b-6185e63cad58
  3. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook font size is too large: Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-font-size-is-too-large/58c64167-60a3-43c3-829b-6185e63cad58
  4. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office File Cache

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office File Cache: Greetings,I use powerpoint a lot. I have a huge amount of files in Office File Cache and I would like to delete them. What effect will that have on my current powerpoint presentations I use daily and have on my laptop? Also, is there a place where powerpoint temp files are...
  6. Too large file name

Too large file name: Split from this thread.Thank you for your comments.The word file name is too large - Microsoft cannot handle a too large file name. So of course, there is NO ERROR MESSAGE! Microsoft just simply does not delete the file.I have tried all suggested "too large file name...
  7. Disable WebDAV caching for large files

Disable WebDAV caching for large files: Hi, I use WebDAV on my NAS to access files remotely over the internet. The WebDAV volume can be conveniently mounted on the remote machines (Win 10) at startup via net use and it works fine without any third-party tools. However, Windows' own WebDAV client implementation is...
  8. File too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    File too large: Yesterday it was I couldn't save changes to documents or pictures. Got that solved. Today, when I try to download a picture from a website, I'm getting the message, "failed, file too large". Even small pictures are too large. Can someone help with this?...
  9. System file too large

System file too large: I select every folder in my C disk and the property shows that they are only a little bit more than 100G. When I check the storage in the setting, it shows that the system file is 244GB. Is there anyway to delete it? PS: I already checked CBS folder and that does not...
  10. File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system

in Windows 10 News
    File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system: [ATTACH] This post will help you if you cannot copy large files over 4GB to USB flash drive or SD card, and you receive a message – File Too Large, The file is too large for the destination file system message [...] This post File Too Large – The file is too large for the...