Windows 10: Office Home and Business 2010

Discus and support Office Home and Business 2010 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased this product from Ebay. When I'm in Word and need to use the taskbar I keep getting an error message that says I need to purchase. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SandySkinner, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Office Home and Business 2010

I purchased this product from Ebay. When I'm in Word and need to use the taskbar I keep getting an error message that says I need to purchase. I entered the product key code and it still won't give me access. What do I need to do to fix this problem? Thanks

:)

SandySkinner, Jun 13, 2019

2. Microsoft office starter 2010

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Did you have Microsoft Office 2010 starter installed on your computer in the past?

Mostly OEM computers come with MS office starter pack preinstalled, if you had MS office installed on the computer in the past I would suggest you to follow the steps under the section
    Uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products in the article below.

Update, repair, or uninstall Office 2010 Click-to-Run products

Repair an Office application

Do let us know the results. feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Slow Windows 10 Boot After Office 2010 mass update

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall Office 2010 and check if this helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Control Panel.

• Click on programs and Features, right click on the Office and
      uninstall it.

• Now try reinstalling it again and check.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Jim Keel Win User

Office Home and Business 2010

WM 6.5 and Office 2010

I have had problems syncing my V6.5 windows phone with Office 2010. I had to purchase Office 2010 due to the theft of my laptop. So on a brand new computer I purchased the retail version of Office Home & Business 2010 and I have not been able to sync my
    phone to the new computer ever since.

I rely heavily on my calender and contacts and must be able sync my phone with outlook.

I have been in contact with Tech support without and solution.

Does anyoune have any suggestions? I an able to sync with my desktop running Office 2007 just fine.

Jim Keel, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Office Home and Business 2010

1. Office Home and Business 2010 - Similar Threads - Office Home Business

2. Microsoft Office 2010 Home and student

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Office 2010 Home and student: Good day. I have the Microsoft office Home and student 2010 with product code that I want to install on this laptop but it does not take the cd so now I want to download it from the intern please...
  3. Office Home and Business 2016 Activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office Home and Business 2016 Activated: My father had a laptop at his office which had an activated office home and business 2016. He got a new laptop and decided to fully factory restore the old one and give it to my younger sibling(s) for schoolwork. Despite this, when going into word 2016 on the laptop it says...
  4. Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016: Ihave an android laptop computer, running fully paid & licensed copies of Windows10 and Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016. Microsoft Outlook 2016 16.0.13628.2012832-bit. Product ID: 00333-59072-93157-AA413. My MS Outlook is the issue. When running the Outlook app, a...
  5. Installation of Office Home & Business 2010 on a Second Computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Installation of Office Home & Business 2010 on a Second Computer: Can I install a copy of my FPP licensed Office Home and Business 2010 DVD with Product Key on my wife’s new laptop while maintaining continued usage of Office 2010 on my laptop? Thank you, Eric...
  6. MS Office Home and Business 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Home and Business 2019: Hi, Had problems with Word - kept crashing when trying to insert images. Tried a few ideas to repair but ended up with Error Code 0x0000142. Used MS Support and Recovery Assistant which removed Office. I now need to reinstall it! Grateful for help. Brian Mott...
  7. Office home & Business 2013

Office home & Business 2013: My laptop went to computer home in the sky. I purchased a new laptop. Office H & B 2013 gives me an invalid product key when I try to install. I had Windows 10 on my old laptop and it worked fine. What's wrong?? I am comfortable with this program and would like to stick...
  8. Office Home and Business 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office Home and Business 2019: I purchased Office Home and Business 2019 last night for a new laptop, but I already have Office Professional Plus 2013 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-home-and-business-2019/db0592de-1f0d-487c-ad52-9911e3778353"
  9. Microsoft Office Home & Business

Microsoft Office Home & Business: When I reset system, I no longer have Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 on my system, which includes my Outlook, Word, and Excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-home-business/381050c1-a6e0-49a1-a3ce-f70d7cc3b990
  10. Office Home and Student 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office Home and Student 2010: My Office Home and Student 2010 became corrupted with Win 10 Anniversary edition upgrade. I need to un install / re install this software. This was pre installed on my PC and I have no copy of the original software and I cannot find a download site. I have the product key. I...