Windows 10: Office is not available

Discus and support Office is not available in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased a new laptop with pre-installed Chinese Windows 10 that comes with Office 2016. I reinstalled Windows 10 to English version. Now I have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KushNakar, Feb 3, 2020.

1. KushNakar Win User

Office is not available

I purchased a new laptop with pre-installed Chinese Windows 10 that comes with Office 2016. I reinstalled Windows 10 to English version. Now I have an issue because Office 2016 is not available. The system offers a trial Office or to buy it again. Why? Thank you for your answer

:)

KushNakar, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Kari Win User
    Kari, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (COffice is not available :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Office is not available

Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Office is not available :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Office is not available

1. Office is not available - Similar Threads - Office available

2. New Office mobile app now generally available for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Office mobile app now generally available for Android and iOS: A few months ago, we introduced a new mobile app called Office—a whole new experience designed to be your go-to app for getting work done on a mobile device. It combines Word, Excel, and PowerPoint into a single app and introduces new capabilities that enable you...
  3. Icon Search now available to Insider builds of Office 365 on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Icon Search now available to Insider builds of Office 365 on Windows: Hey there Office Insiders! We introduced Icons to Office a while ago, and since then we’ve received TONS of positive feedback, as well as a few requests to make it even better. The most popular request, by a lot, has been, “Make it easier to find the icon I want.” And you...
  4. Microsoft Office Code isn't available in my region.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Code isn't available in my region.: I bought my Microsoft surface book laptop in the Microsoft store in New York when I was just visiting. I bought it as a student bundle wherein it came with the Microsoft office account access. Now I am back in the Philippines and when I tried opening it with the code I paid...
  5. Morph in PowerPoint now available to Office Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Morph in PowerPoint now available to Office Insiders: This is a story about how customer feedback led directly to improvements to the popular Morph transition, providing even more control for users to be able to create complex animations using Morph. These improvements were the result of a great partnership with customers that...
  6. New Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone

in Windows 10 News
    New Office app for Windows 10 Now Available to Everyone: Starting today, Windows 10 users have a great new way to get started with Office and jump into their work quickly – a new app simply called, Office. [ATTACH] The Office app provides users with a simple experience that helps them get to what they need quickly – whether...
  7. Pre-installed Office not available with domain accounts - store is disabled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pre-installed Office not available with domain accounts - store is disabled: Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me find a solid workflow for this issue. I bought some new PCs from Dell which had Windows 10 and Office preinstalled on them - kind of SOP at our company. But Windows 10 and the microsoft store makes things needlessly complicated when...
  8. Office 365 for Mac is available on the Mac App Store

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 for Mac is available on the Mac App Store: Office empowers everyone to achieve more on any device. And Office loves Mac. We’re committed to delivering the power and simplicity of Office in an experience designed specifically for Mac, and we continue to make significant investments in the platform. Today, we’re excited...
  9. New version of Office insider Available

in Windows 10 News
    New version of Office insider Available: Office Insider 64 Bit 365 & Office 2016 !! Version 1812 Build 11126.20118 (Click-To-Run) Monthly Channel Downloaded and installed and all working ok 124029
  10. Privileged access management in Office 365 is now Generally Available

in Windows 10 News
    Privileged access management in Office 365 is now Generally Available: Having privileged access to an application is all that’s needed to execute commands with malicious intent to inflict damage to or exfiltrate data from an organization. Such high privileges can be misused to create fake accounts, grant excessive permissions, exfiltrate...