Windows 10: Office is not available

Discus and support Office is not available in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased a new laptop with pre-installed Chinese Windows 10 that comes with Office 2016. I reinstalled Windows 10 to English version. Now I have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KushNakar, Feb 3, 2020.

1. KushNakar Win User

Office is not available

I purchased a new laptop with pre-installed Chinese Windows 10 that comes with Office 2016. I reinstalled Windows 10 to English version. Now I have an issue because Office 2016 is not available. The system offers a trial Office or to buy it again. Why? Thank you for your answer

:)

KushNakar, Feb 3, 2020
  2. Kari Win User
    Kari, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (COffice is not available :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Office is not available

Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Office is not available :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Office is not available

1. Office is not available - Similar Threads - Office available

2. got new pc downloaded office/365 but not all features available can you download remotely...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    got new pc downloaded office/365 but not all features available can you download remotely...: just brought new pc downloaded office/365 from site but not all features are available can the program be loaded remotely thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-new-pc-downloaded-office365-but-not-all/1f961e3d-079e-45f7-8f5e-2a9435d828d9
  3. got new pc downloaded office/365 but not all features available can you download remotely...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got new pc downloaded office/365 but not all features available can you download remotely...: just brought new pc downloaded office/365 from site but not all features are available can the program be loaded remotely thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-new-pc-downloaded-office365-but-not-all/1f961e3d-079e-45f7-8f5e-2a9435d828d9
  4. Office 2010 is MS no longer supported so what non Windows software are available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2010 is MS no longer supported so what non Windows software are available?: I understand that Office 2010 is MS will soon be no longer supported and I rsent very much their move away from buying softare to being forced to buy what they laughingly reffer to as a service so what non Windows software are available?...
  5. Office 2010 is MS no longer supported so what non Windows software are available?

Office 2010 is MS no longer supported so what non Windows software are available?: I understand that Office 2010 is MS will soon be no longer supported and I rsent very much their move away from buying softare to being forced to buy what they laughingly reffer to as a service so what non Windows software are available?...
  6. Is Microsoft office available in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft office available in Windows 11?: I have a plan to upgrade to Windows 11. I have an active Office Student plan. Should I reinstall the office or will it be available built-in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-office-available-in-windows-11/4477d7a9-e46c-4786-af6c-c558d3cff800
  7. Is Microsoft office available in Windows 11?

Is Microsoft office available in Windows 11?: I have a plan to upgrade to Windows 11. I have an active Office Student plan. Should I reinstall the office or will it be available built-in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-office-available-in-windows-11/4477d7a9-e46c-4786-af6c-c558d3cff800
  8. Microsoft Defender Application Guard for Office generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Defender Application Guard for Office generally available: Introduction This is John Barbare and I am a Sr Customer Engineer at Microsoft focusing on all things in the Cybersecurity space. In this blog I will focus on Microsoft Defender Application Guard for Office available generally available (as of 01/28/21) for all E5...
  9. Google G Suite making Microsoft Office editing available on Android

in Windows 10 News
    Google G Suite making Microsoft Office editing available on Android: Quick launch summary We’re making Office editing available on Android. This feature brings the collaborative and assistive features of G Suite to your Microsoft Office files when you’re using your Android device. Already available on the web, it:...
  10. New Office mobile app now generally available for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Office mobile app now generally available for Android and iOS: A few months ago, we introduced a new mobile app called Office—a whole new experience designed to be your go-to app for getting work done on a mobile device. It combines Word, Excel, and PowerPoint into a single app and introduces new capabilities that enable you...