Windows 10: Office language problem

Discus and support Office language problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there, in the company I work, I have a specific problem. The default language of windows 10 was Italian, I changed to English and I removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bill_Mlgs, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Bill_Mlgs Win User

Office language problem

Hello there, in the company I work, I have a specific problem. The default language of windows 10 was Italian, I changed to English and I removed Italian but in every office app the menu is mixed italian and english, how can I get rid of Italian at all ? Thank you,

:)

Bill_Mlgs, Sep 11, 2021

2. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 11, 2021
  3. Language selection windows and office

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for the interest in purchasing Microsoft products.

For us to make sure that you'll be getting a device and software with an English language, we suggest that you discuss the following with your sales representative.

• Test your laptop before purchasing it.
    • Make sure its not a single language Windows 10.

The language of Office products depends on your computer system. This is the reason why you need to check if its a single language device or not. From the word itself, single language has only one language available. Your computer settings will not give
    you any options to change it based on your preference.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jhessica Sur, Sep 11, 2021
  4. Office language problem

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Sep 11, 2021
Thema:

Office language problem

1. Office language problem - Similar Threads - Office language problem

2. language problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    language problem: I have bought this new acer nitro 5 from china but it saying me that this windows only support one display language .What should I do now please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-problem/bd538e7b-8f4f-4ae8-b9aa-56e1c1803e85
  3. Language problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language problem: So the language of Windows 10 in my laptop is English US but while selecting language for windows 11 download I chose English International so do I have to download Windows 11 again or can it be fixed??...
  4. Problem with language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with language: I downloaded the Arabic language on my device in order to type in it, but even after downloading, I pressed on the laptop keyboard in order to write it was written in English, even after using a shortcutshift+alt to change languages, it changed to both French and English only...
  5. Office 2022 language fix!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2022 language fix!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I downloaded Office 2021 from softpedia.com but it is in another language. I want to set into English language but English is not in preferences, settings. I've downloaded English Pack both 32 and 64 bit saying Not compatible with office version....
  6. Office 2022 language fix!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2022 language fix!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I downloaded Office 2021 from softpedia.com but it is in another language. I want to set into English language but English is not in preferences, settings. I've downloaded English Pack both 32 and 64 bit saying Not compatible with office version....
  7. Language problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language problem: Does windows 10 no longer support English British as a language?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-problem/969b97fd-62c3-43f9-b5ed-6397e9b0c99d
  8. Language problem.

Language problem.: How do I make it so that the language stays the same even though I switched apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-problem/55055fa2-a434-44bc-8575-b8c2458982a2
  9. Language Problem

Language Problem: We have a recurring problem of a self-added keyboard on terminal servers on top of 2012R2 operating system, which our employees connect remotely from a local win10 machines. All our user's uses "en-US" and "he" keyboards, the recurring problem is that a third keyboard...
  10. Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016: Just wondering if anyone else has come up against Error 30029-1011 (0) when trying to install Language Packs for Office 2016. From what I've read online, the only real solution is a fresh installation of Office. I'd hate to have to do that on account of my Outlook...