Windows 10: Office License Transfer

Discus and support Office License Transfer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a Dell computer with Windows 10 and a Microsoft Office license. I work for a local chamber of commerce and they paid me back for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Neal Vickers, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Office License Transfer

I purchased a Dell computer with Windows 10 and a Microsoft Office license. I work for a local chamber of commerce and they paid me back for the computer purchase. Each year I am personally billed for the Office license. How can I transfer ownership of that license to them and have them pay for the annual license?

:)

Neal Vickers, Jun 2, 2020
  2. jacobacci Win User

Transfer Office 365 license that came with machine to new owner

In March 2019 I bought a Trekstor Surfbook that came with a 2 year license for Office 365. This license is listed in my Microsoft account as being valid until March 2021.
    Now I am selling the machine and I would like to transfer the Office 365 license to the new owner.
    Can someone enlighten me how to achieve this?
    Thanks a lot

jacobacci, Jun 2, 2020
  3. sbh7600 Win User
  4. Office License Transfer

Windows 10 license transfer

Thanks Andre.

i bought the license. My laptop was originally loaded with win 7 and was upgraded free couple of months.

in this case, if i understand you correctly, i can transfer with below steps. Right.?

let me buy my new laptop and try below.

and to my question do you have an update.

does OS upgrades if my activation key is changed.

thanks

sai

SainandhanKandasamy, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Office License Transfer

1. Office License Transfer - Similar Threads - Office License Transfer

2. License transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License transfer: Theoretically if i had a Windows 11 home and a Windows 11 pro PC 2 PCs. Could i transfer licenses between them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-transfer/93d6a4a7-d74b-4f85-9171-c95b89f2f9b5
  3. Transfer license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer license: I have a laptop with a valid license for Win 10 Pro but the laptop it is on is having problems. If I buy another laptop which has Win 10 Home, can, and how do, I transfer the license....
  4. Transferring Windows/Office licenses with bricked computer

Transferring Windows/Office licenses with bricked computer: Hello, My PC has finally kicked the bucket. While I'm in the process of building a new one, I was curious as to my options for transferring my Windows 10 and MS Office licenses to the new computer. Doesnt seem like my product keys are listed on my account, is it feasible...
  5. License transfering

License transfering: I have an older PC with Windows 10 box license installed. I’ve recently purchased a new laptop and want to transfer this license to the new machine. Could you provide me with the steps please...
  6. license transfer

license transfer: Hello I got a new PC and im not able to transfer my license. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-transfer/a8512ef5-0170-4f42-8e4c-ccd2f3c34794"
  7. Transfer license

Transfer license: I have an existing laptop upgraded from Home to windows 10 pro . I will be buying a new laptop and wish to transfer the Pro license to the new laptop and restore the home license to the existing laptop. Is there a document describing this process?...
  8. License transfer

License transfer: I have an older laptop that had Windows 7 Pro. I upgraded it free to Windows 10 Pro. I am replacing it with a new laptop with Windows 10 Home. How do I upgrade the new laptop to Pro by transferring the license from the old laptop?...
  9. License transfer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    License transfer: How do I transfer my Windows 10 Pro Digital License on my Microsoft account to my new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-transfer/09687833-50c8-44de-9f8e-409342cf8138
  10. Transfer license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer license: Hello, I recently bought a laptop and a license for windows 10. Now, the laptop was replaced because of factory defect and i forgot to deactivate the license from the replaced one. I can't seem to activate my windows 10 now since it says that it is still being used in...