Windows 10: Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too

Discus and support Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is updating the Office Mobile apps with support for Windows 10 Timeline. It means that the Office Mobile apps (Word, PowerPoint Mobile)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Nov 16, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too

Microsoft is updating the Office Mobile apps with support for Windows 10 Timeline. It means that the Office Mobile apps (Word, PowerPoint Mobile) activities would show up in the Windows 10 Timeline screen.

Office Mobile version 16002.11029.20046.0 adds support for Timeline. It’s a useful feature as you can now return to editing a specific document quite easily. It’s worth noting that Office Mobile apps are available for free and you can use it to view documents or presentations but you need Office 365 subscription to edit the files.

November Insider update for Office desktop on Windows

Today, the company is rolling also rolling out a new update to the Office desktop app for Insiders and it advances the app to Build 11029.20045. The update is available for Office 365 subscribers on Windows signed in to the Office Insider program.

Microsoft earlier added people suggestions as part of the Schedule Assistant which lets users to reserve a conference room along with switching between the rooms within the apps for Outlook mail.

The latest update comes with more improvements to the Outlook email with the company now allowing the Outlook users to save zooming options. The users will now be able to choose a default zoom setting to use for all their messages.

Windows #OfficeInsiders, the November #InsiderSlow build is now available! Check for updates, then go see all the new features available for testing right over here: https://t.co/dWCX1291Kg

— MS Office Insiders (@OfficeInsider) November 14, 2018

Earlier the zooming settings would reset automatically when closing the app, this will now change in the latest Office update.

“Instead of adjusting Zoom each time, you read a message, choose a default setting to use for all your messages,” the company explains.

There are improvements pushed out to Microsoft Access with the company introducing themes. Microsoft Access now comes with support for four different themes like colorful, dark, gray and white. Microsoft will be adding more improvements to the themes in the coming updates.

The latest Office updates this time doesn’t come with any improvements or features for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. These Office apps already received a lot of improvements in the previous update. For example, support for Ink to Text tool feature was added to Microsoft PowerPoint last month and it allows users to change handwritten ink to shapes or text.

The latest update to the Office desktop is currently rolling out to Office Insiders and it will be released to the general public soon.

The post Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Nov 16, 2018
  3. AbhiKr Win User
    Using timeline with office 2016

I have found that when i look for office document on which i worked on my android device, timeline starts downloading office mobile on my pc from microsoft store.

I wanted to know that if timeline can be used with office 2016 or not?

I have licenced office 2016.

If yes please tell how can i do that.

Moved from: Office / Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Office 2016

AbhiKr, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too

Can't Find the Office Mobile apps!

I recently purchased a LG Lancet Windows-based phone and have searched both the Windows Store & my all apps list, but I still cannot find the Office Mobile apps (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, etc.). The only Office-related app on the phone
    is simply called Office and I just don't know if that app is the right one to use!!! Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

joshuatonsing, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too

1. Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too - Similar Threads - Office Mobile apps

2. Google making changes to the Chrome app support timeline

in Windows 10 News
    Google making changes to the Chrome app support timeline: In January 2020, we announced that we are expanding our phased approach for ending the support of Chrome Apps. That announcement was made due to significant progress of the modern Web and its ability to deliver first class user experiences for users. We continue to invest in...
  3. Timeline office 2013 apps

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Timeline office 2013 apps: Hello All, trying to figure out if there's something wrong to fix or it is just the way it works. basically in my private PC i usually login with a local account, Timeline just shows chrome page visited. I can't see any office doc, xls or ppt i have opened, that would be much...
  4. New Office mobile app now generally available for Android and iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Office mobile app now generally available for Android and iOS: A few months ago, we introduced a new mobile app called Office—a whole new experience designed to be your go-to app for getting work done on a mobile device. It combines Word, Excel, and PowerPoint into a single app and introduces new capabilities that enable you...
  5. Office Apps for Windows 10 Mobile: End of Support for Windows Phones

in Windows 10 News
    Office Apps for Windows 10 Mobile: End of Support for Windows Phones: The Office apps for phones using Windows 10 Mobile – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote -- will reach end of support on January 12, 2021. On that date, app users will no longer receive security updates, non-security hotfixes, free assisted support options or online technical...
  6. Timeline on Mobile Beta FAQ

in Windows 10 News
    Timeline on Mobile Beta FAQ: Timeline for Android It’s easy to forget what we were working on, especially when it was days or weeks ago. Timeline helps you jump back into something you were doing – like working on a document or browsing a website – on your phone or any of your Windows 10 PCs. Share...
  7. Microsoft to deprioritize Office Mobile apps development for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to deprioritize Office Mobile apps development for Windows 10: Microsoft has been working on a number of different versions of its Office apps for Windows. Microsoft has a UWP version of Office apps called Word Mobile, Excel Mobile and PowerPoint. There’s also a Win32 version of the app that is updated regularly with new features. UWP...
  8. Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10: The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices. Movies & TV brings you the latest entertainment in one app on Windows. On your PC and Windows Mobile, the app lets you play and manage...
  9. Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline and Movies Anywhere support: Microsoft is today updating Movies & TV app for Windows 10 devices with two new features – Timeline and Movies Anywhere. The same update was previously tested with the Windows Insiders and today you can download it on the non-Insider machine. We are getting the updated...
  10. Icons "missing" and file associations now to Office Mobile Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons "missing" and file associations now to Office Mobile Apps: Our CEO has a relatively new Surface Book. After a Win update, many of his icons are not displaying (some are there, some are not) and all his file associations with Microsoft Apps changed to the "mobile" versions (i.e docx changed the association form Word to Word Mobile)....