Windows 10: Office no longer working

Discus and support Office no longer working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi i have just done a update on my laptop of windows 10 and now I don't have any office at all, please advise. I have tried searching for it in files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Christin251, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Office no longer working

Hi i have just done a update on my laptop of windows 10 and now I don't have any office at all, please advise. I have tried searching for it in files and nothing, how can this be,

:)

Christin251, Aug 9, 2020
  2. elbeasto Win User

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Aug 9, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Microsoft Office no longer working

Hi Chris, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Quick Repair first, if that does not resolve this, try the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

NOTE: Please be advised, if you are running Office 2013 or earlier, before attempting a repair, have your Microsoft Office Product Key at hand, Office may need to be re-activated in some cases

DaveM121, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Office no longer working

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Office no longer working

1. Office no longer working - Similar Threads - Office longer working

2. All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome: Microsoft suggested an update to my Lenovo computer. I went ahead and had that update completed and now nothing in Microsoft Office works on my computer.Kind of ****….My small business can’t survive without my computer...
  3. All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome: Microsoft suggested an update to my Lenovo computer. I went ahead and had that update completed and now nothing in Microsoft Office works on my computer.Kind of ****….My small business can’t survive without my computer...
  4. All things Microsoft office no longer working. No outlook, no chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office no longer launches the Desktopp app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office no longer launches the Desktopp app: I'm not exactly sure why, but recently I've run into an issue with Microsoft Office where it isn't launching the desktop app from the Office app. I instead have to manually launch Word myself. This isn't necessarily a horrible problem, it's just a little bit inconvenient for...
  6. Microsoft Office no longer working, help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office no longer working, help: An orange box, with the Office logo appears and the message "Updating Office, please wait a moment". This disappears then another box opens with the message "The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application. I have windows 10...
  7. MS Office Apps no longer work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office Apps no longer work: I did a PC clean-up of the registry and apps that I thought were cluttering up my PC. Now none of my MS Office Professional 2016 programs work. A window pops up saying "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application" for Word, Visio, Excel,...
  8. Office scanners no longer work since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office scanners no longer work since update: WHY do I constantly have issues after an update? Now not one of my scanners work in my office. Anyone have a solutions for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-scanners-no-longer-work-since-update/fa52b769-e35d-4cc9-8a2b-8238c544624a
  9. Microsoft Office Product Key Attached to Computer That No Longer Works

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office Product Key Attached to Computer That No Longer Works: I recently was a victim of the Microsoft Surface UEFI issue after only 2 years of purchasing my Surface. After numerous attempts to fix the issue, I gave up and purchased a new computer. Now my issue is trying to use my old product key for Microsoft Office that was installed...
  10. Microsoft Office no longer working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office no longer working: At 10:50 PM tonight (PST) in the middle of working my computer suddenly went to a blue screen and "restarted". When it came back on my Office programs (Word, Excel) no longer will open any of my documents and I get the following message: "The operating system is not presently...