Windows 10: Office not working

Discus and support Office not working in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I installed Windows 10 and now none of my Office apps work excel, word, powerpoint, publisher, etc. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CarolTaylor7, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Office not working

I installed Windows 10 and now none of my Office apps work excel, word, powerpoint, publisher, etc. How do I fix this?

:)

CarolTaylor7, Jan 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
  4. Office not working

Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Office not working

1. Office not working - Similar Threads - Office working

2. Microsoft Office not working after new PC build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office not working after new PC build: So a month ago i built my new pc almost everything was replaced from my old slow pc and only kept my hard drive and when i booted it up for first time it said that windows 10 was not activated so i typed in the key that i used in my old pc and it worked but when i went on...
  3. Personal PC Account is now on Work PC with all my personal MS login and Office 365...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personal PC Account is now on Work PC with all my personal MS login and Office 365...: Somehow my work PC is logged in or synced to my personal PC credential including my Office 365 account. How can I change work PC to not include my personal PC/windows credentials?...
  4. Office 2013 not working with MS Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 not working with MS Word: I purchased Office 2013 from Amazon in 2015 It has worked fine on my desktop and notebook computers until recently. Now I get the message that it can't open Normal.dotm and a few other error messages that makes it impossible to open MS Word documents. After trying to fix the...
  5. Office 2013 not working with MS Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2013 not working with MS Word: I purchased Office 2013 from Amazon in 2015 It has worked fine on my desktop and notebook computers until recently. Now I get the message that it can't open Normal.dotm and a few other error messages that makes it impossible to open MS Word documents. After trying to fix the...
  6. multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all: multiple attempts to install licenced copy of office 365 and apps don't work at all error to say that windows cannot find 'c\program files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\excel.exe or winword.exe etc have downloaded and installed from my microsoft account over 10 times today...
  7. MS Office Apps no longer work

MS Office Apps no longer work: I did a PC clean-up of the registry and apps that I thought were cluttering up my PC. Now none of my MS Office Professional 2016 programs work. A window pops up saying "The operating system is not presently configured to run this application" for Word, Visio, Excel,...
  8. Office scanners no longer work since update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Office scanners no longer work since update: WHY do I constantly have issues after an update? Now not one of my scanners work in my office. Anyone have a solutions for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-scanners-no-longer-work-since-update/fa52b769-e35d-4cc9-8a2b-8238c544624a
  9. Unable to open notebook on my personal account using office 365 (Work) notebook

Unable to open notebook on my personal account using office 365 (Work) notebook: Hi, I am trying to open a notebook from my personal account using my office 365 notebook app. When ever I try to open the notebook I get the below error message. I am authenticating with credentials. I am receiving this error from the past 1 month after we migrated to a...
  10. Work laptop runs slow outside of office network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Work laptop runs slow outside of office network: Dear Community I work on a HP EliteBook 850 G5 i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 16.0 GB RAM. Whenever I work outside of the office, i.e. not connected to the office network, my laptop gets really slow. It's not just internet connection, everything is slow; the cursor, keyboard...