Windows 10: Office Ofline

Discus and support Office Ofline in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Yes I can click that button to turn it back on however that is already getting old. I have one account on Outlook, my work email, and yes I can send... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by townsbg, Apr 5, 2018.

1. townsbg Win User

Office Ofline

Yes I can click that button to turn it back on however that is already getting old. I have one account on Outlook, my work email, and yes I can send and receive from it so it isn't the password. Those are good suggestions and I'll try them unfortunately though I started to suspect today that it is our funky network at work. I'm extremely suspicious of it since I didn't have that issue tonight on my home network. I think that they are trying to do some filtering because certain sites either don't work or only half work. *Sad

townsbg, Apr 5, 2018
  2. townsbg Win User

For the past week every time I launch Outlook 2016 I am getting in the lower right hand side that outlook is in offline mode. If I go under office accounts I see that office is currently offline. I have no problems connecting Outlook by clicking on the work offline button but how do I keep Outlook from going offline in the first place. This is extremely aggravating.

:)

townsbg, Apr 20, 2018
  3. Use Wifi on E71 with the Ovi Store Application

put your fone on ofline then try agen and creat an ofline conection using wifi

michaelS254, Apr 20, 2018
  4. Kjetto Win User

Office Ofline

About email pushing

you can go to option and go ofline,

later when you want to check or send emails you can Sync, and immediately go ofline again.

Kjetto, Apr 20, 2018
  5. Hi townsbg

I have 2013 but assume they are close cousins.

If you click on Send / Receive tab there should be a globe with the words Work Offline. If you click it does it bring you back online?

I also saw this article

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...6a2161d?auth=1

and a similar one that stated when starting in Safe mode it drove out that one of the passwords was incorrect for one of the accounts. Are you able to send and receive from all accounts?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 20, 2018
Thema:

Office Ofline

1. Office Ofline - Similar Threads - Office Ofline

2. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Office Keep Asking me to Sign In: A pop up frequently appears saying that there is a problem with my Microsoft account and that I need to sign in again to fix it. If I do sign in, the problem "is resolved", but then the pop up appears again 5-10 minutes later. Usually I just ignore the pop up, since it...
  3. SYNCING at home-Not Working (Problem with Single Home Annual 365 Office Sign In with My...

in Windows 10 Customization
    SYNCING at home-Not Working (Problem with Single Home Annual 365 Office Sign In with My...: Purchased the Office 365 with annual subscription and Cloud Storage for my home computer and somehow my Cloud storage seemed to stop working and I went online and received help with Microsoft representative, who changed my sign in to my google email, instead of my home...
  4. Office 365 Update 16001.11929.20170 for Windows 10 Mobile - Aug. 19

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Update 16001.11929.20170 for Windows 10 Mobile - Aug. 19: The August feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about the update. Audience: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile Released: August 19, 2019 Package versions: 16001.11929.20170 for Word,...
  5. New Office Insider Slow 16001.11929.20170 Windows 10 Mobile - Aug. 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider Slow 16001.11929.20170 Windows 10 Mobile - Aug. 19: The August feature update for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile is now available. Release details Here's everything you need to know about the update. Audience: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Mobile Released: August 19, 2019 Package versions: 16001.11929.20170 for Word,...
  6. New Office Insider version 1909 fast build 12015.20004 - August 19

in Windows 10 News
    New Office Insider version 1909 fast build 12015.20004 - August 19: New Office Insider version 1909 fast build 12015.20004 released. Release notes not yet available from Microsoft. This post will be updated if/when available. Source: Office Insiders https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...office-insider [img] Tip Latest Office Updates...
  7. server error trying to download purchased upgrade to Office 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    server error trying to download purchased upgrade to Office 2019: Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated....
  8. Office 2019 migrate from x86 to x64?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2019 migrate from x86 to x64?: Hi. I just upgraded from Office 2010 to 2019 (Pro Plus). However, as I upgraded, I got 2019 x86 and I would rather have x64 unless it proves to hard to migrate. So, the question - is it possible to migrate from x86 to x64 without loosing anything in the process? If so, how?...
  9. Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office

Outlook password problems after reinstallation of Office: Following a serious computer breakdown, I have had to do a complete re-installation of Windows 10 and all my software, including Office 2016. Everything has been relatively simple so far, but I'm now having problems setting up Outlook again. I use it to manage my gmail...
  10. How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?

How to completely remove preinstalled Office apps on a new PC?: I'm configuring a new laptop which comes with the pre-installed Office apps for trial. I've uninstalled these under settings but large folders in c:\program files\windows apps remain (see below). How do I expunge these folders from the PC? [img] 138802

Users found this page by searching for:

1. support.microsoft office 2019 Version 1808 (Build 10730.20155).

2. office is currently offline