Windows 10: Office Pro on CD

Discus and support Office Pro on CD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a copy of Office Pro Plus which I bought for home use. I lost the product key, but I want to install this on a new Win10 desktop. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AdamNottage, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Office Pro on CD

I have a copy of Office Pro Plus which I bought for home use. I lost the product key, but I want to install this on a new Win10 desktop. How can I recover the product key?

:)

AdamNottage, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

RIP CDs

Hi,

We suggest that you perform these steps and check if the issue persists:

• Press "Windows" + "E" button on the keyboard.
    • Go to "View > Navigation pane" and select "Show libraries".
    • Now in the navigation pane, right-click on the "Music" library under "Libraries" and select "Delete".
    • Now right-click on the "Libraries" and select "Restore default libraries".
    • Now try to rip.

We also suggest that you refer to this link. Burn and rip CDs.

Regards.

Rhen Pal, Sep 18, 2019
  3. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Sep 18, 2019
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Office Pro on CD

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Office Pro on CD

1. Office Pro on CD - Similar Threads - Office Pro

2. How do I Re-sell Genuine Microsoft Software such as Windows 10 Pro & Microsoft Office 2013?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I Re-sell Genuine Microsoft Software such as Windows 10 Pro & Microsoft Office 2013?: Hello everyone, I am interested in starting a computer repair business and one of the requests persons would have is to Upgrade their OS or get Microsoft Office on their computer. I have searched online elsewhere but the information is not straight forward. My question is...
  3. How do I remove office icons from task bar ? I loaded office pro 2007 but I can't find the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I remove office icons from task bar ? I loaded office pro 2007 but I can't find the...: I am newbie to win 10 and am having issues. I tried a solution from this forum to remove office purchase pop ups. Went to notifications and actions - no button to turn off office buy pop ups - which are very irritating Microsoft. I installed Office 2007 but can't find the...
  4. Cannot install full Office 2019 Pro from cdrom, hangs at 2%

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Cannot install full Office 2019 Pro from cdrom, hangs at 2%: I got my new laptop, a Lenovo X1 two weeks ago. It runs Windows 10 Pro, just updated to 1903. I uninstalled the bundled Office 365 using Revo Uninstaller Pro. I then tried to install a full copy of Office 2019 Pro Plus from a cdrom. While installation seemed to start from...
  5. Cannot install full Office 2019 Pro from cdrom, hangs at 2%

Cannot install full Office 2019 Pro from cdrom, hangs at 2%: <p>I got my new laptop, a Lenovo X1 two weeks ago. It runs Windows 10 Pro, just updated to 1903. <br><br>I uninstalled the bundled Office 365 using Revo Uninstaller Pro. I then&nbsp; tried to install a full copy of Office 2019 Pro Plus from a cdrom. While installation seemed...
  6. Click to Run Update Support messes up Office 2016 Pro on my machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Click to Run Update Support messes up Office 2016 Pro on my machine: Hello, I have Office 2016 Professional Plus (16.0.4266.1033) 32-bit installed on Windows 10 machine (x64 architecture with latest updates). Office 2016 runs fine but when Windows Update installs Click-to-Run Update Support, I get an error when I try to open any Office 2016...
  7. WIN10 and Office 2003 Pro

WIN10 and Office 2003 Pro: I managed to install Office 2003 Pro on two WIN 10 computers. I had no real problem with the install. I was able too get all my old Access databases and my old spreadsheets connected to the programs and working just fine. I think I had a Windows update occur and MS tried to...
  8. office pro 2016 orvewriten by 365 after latest update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office pro 2016 orvewriten by 365 after latest update: the recent windows update has messed up my office pro 2016 my apps say it is what is installed and i have run both the quick fix and the on line fix but my word, ppt and excel still want to open with 365 and make me register it. i dont want 365 or i would not have paid for...
  9. Upgraded Surface Pro and updating Office 2013

Upgraded Surface Pro and updating Office 2013: Hi all, Hoping someone may know the answer to this one. Recently purchased a new Surface Pro 6 replacing my old Pro 4. When I'm attempting to activate Office 2013 on the 6 (which I had previously activated on the 4) it's telling me the activation code has already been used...
  10. Recommended User Setup on a new Windows 10 Pro PC for Office 365 Business user with no...

Recommended User Setup on a new Windows 10 Pro PC for Office 365 Business user with no...: What is the recommended way to set up a user on a new Windows 10 Pro PC when that user has only one email address and that address is an Office 365 Business Premium address? 1. Set up a Microsoft Account with an email address that the user will only use for login purposes...