Windows 10: Office Problems

Discus and support Office Problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "Account Switch DetectedWe were unable to verify your account. Please sign in for ____ or cancel and try a different account"Hi,So I have a laptop that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MC675, Jul 4, 2022.

1. MC675 Win User

Office Problems

"Account Switch DetectedWe were unable to verify your account. Please sign in for ____ or cancel and try a different account"Hi,So I have a laptop that is doing the above^ whilst trying to login to OneDrive.On the OfficeSuite apps it states that the user is signed in but in the bottom right ribbon it asks for a password, pressing on that opens a new window that immediately closes before I can do anything.This is leaving the Office Apps unusable and Outlook is no longer syncing.This happened a few days ago randomly and haven't found a fix yet. I'd like to avoid re-imaging the laptop but that's

:)

MC675, Jul 4, 2022
  2. MisterEd Win User

Problem Activating Office 2019

You can save a few steps and do this

1. Go to this page: Microsoft 365
    2. Log in with your Microsoft account
    3. Enter your Office product key
    4. Use the link given to download Office 2019
    5. install Office 2019
    I used this method for both of my copies of Office 2019

BTW, Microsoft Toolkit 2.71 says this:
    Product Description: Office19_ProPlus2019MSDNR_Retail

MisterEd, Jul 4, 2022
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Jul 4, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Office Problems

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 4, 2022
Thema:

Office Problems

1. Office Problems - Similar Threads - Office Problems

2. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  3. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  4. Problems with Win 10 and MS Office 2007, which was working perfectly for years!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Win 10 and MS Office 2007, which was working perfectly for years!!: I have Win 10 and use Office 2007 on a new DELL laptop. Worked perfectly for years. Than suddenly stopped working. Suspected Windows updates or DELL Support Assist changing the system registry. Did a complete REBUILD. Stopped updates using Paloma Biancini's instructions....
  5. Problems with Win 10 and MS Office 2007, which was working perfectly for years!!

Problems with Win 10 and MS Office 2007, which was working perfectly for years!!: I have Win 10 and use Office 2007 on a new DELL laptop. Worked perfectly for years. Than suddenly stopped working. Suspected Windows updates or DELL Support Assist changing the system registry. Did a complete REBUILD. Stopped updates using Paloma Biancini's instructions....
  6. Problems with Win 10 and MS Office 2007, which was working perfectly for years!!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...: Hi Everyone, I'm facing the following problem, when I try to install office on Pc. "MicrosoftWe can't installThis product can't be installed on the selected update channel. Please contact your system administrator and try again"How can I solve this error?...
  8. Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...

Hi Every one, I'm facing problem, when I try to install office in Pc. How can I solve...: Hi Everyone, I'm facing the following problem, when I try to install office on Pc. "MicrosoftWe can't installThis product can't be installed on the selected update channel. Please contact your system administrator and try again"How can I solve this error?...
  9. Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem: im currently helping a client who just bought a bnib HP Laptop that came bundle with Win 11 HSL & Office 2021 Home Student its still hasnt been setup yet and they were asking to upgrade it into Win 11 Pro using OEM license they already bought the license from internet and...
  10. Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem

Upgrading from Win 11 HSL to Pro using OEM license and Office Home Student problem: im currently helping a client who just bought a bnib HP Laptop that came bundle with Win 11 HSL & Office 2021 Home Student its still hasnt been setup yet and they were asking to upgrade it into Win 11 Pro using OEM license they already bought the license from internet and...