Windows 10: Office product key, Microsoft HUP

Discus and support Office product key, Microsoft HUP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I used to have working account created through Microsoft HUP. But it was removed. I want to find my Office 2016 product key but don’t know how I can do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fulminant, Jan 5, 2020.

1. fulminant Win User

Office product key, Microsoft HUP

I used to have working account created through Microsoft HUP. But it was removed. I want to find my Office 2016 product key but don’t know how I can do this

:)

fulminant, Jan 5, 2020
  2. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Microsoft Office HUP

I bought Microsoft Office HUP on a portable stick, but cannot figure out how to load it onto my computer.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

JohnSalzer, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Office product key, Microsoft HUP

bought office CD, now need product key for activiation

Go to Microsoft Home Use Program – Office 365-Rabatt.

Select the Order History link in the upper right-hand corner of the page.

Enter the work email address that you used to buy Office. This will send an email to yourself that contains a link to your order history.

In the email you receive, select the link to view your order history.

On the Order History web page, select your order number.

Your product key is listed under Microsoft Office Product Key (FPP) on the Order Details web page.

If there is no product key listed, or there is no Install button, your Microsoft HUP program code has expired. Please contact your Benefit Administrator to determine if the program code has been updated or if your employer is still eligible for Microsoft HUP.
    After you have confirmed your eligibility, you can contact support for assistance.

Microsoft Home Use Program – Office 365-Rabatt

Andre Da Costa, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Office product key, Microsoft HUP

1. Office product key, Microsoft HUP - Similar Threads - Office product key

2. office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office product key: i reset my pc to factory settings and when i try to use office it doesn't work. even though i use my product key it doesn't work is there a way that i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-product-key/a9b78e80-5db7-4934-9f30-e13e3a398c5e
  3. Office 2010 HUP download?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 2010 HUP download?: This is a bit of a longshot, but is there any way to download Office 2010 from MS? I have a HUP key for Office 2010 Pro but the only installer I can find only goes back to 2013. Only need Word a couple times a month on my personal laptop so don't want to buy it again unless I...
  4. Microsoft office products

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office products: All my commonly used Microsoft office products like Excel and Windows are gone today. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-products/bfa23839-342e-4d7c-945a-1847fbb05851
  5. product key for office 2003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key for office 2003: I have microsoft 0ffice 2003 and the product key is not recognized. I have the right product number for the product I paid for. Can I get help in installing it to my computer. I don't want to be forced into buying a new product. Can you advise as to why I can't use a product...
  6. Microsoft HUP Access

Microsoft HUP Access: Hello, Earlier today I used my work email to see if I could still get VISIO Pro via HUP. It was available a few weeks ago. When I used my work email earlier, I got a response stating I qualified. I used my home Microsoft login and at that point, received a message telling...
  7. Regarding product key of microsoft office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding product key of microsoft office: I recently bought a laptop in which I got the licensed version of Microsoft office installed in it. But after a month, it asked for activation which required product key that I could not locate in the bills and slips I got during the purchase and now I am unable to use the...
  8. Microsoft Office HUP 2019 update problem.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office HUP 2019 update problem.: I have office 2019 home and business. Whenever update is there, It is not shown in windows update, though in advance options of windows update, I have enables all Microsoft products. Further it never updates. It hangs in downloading updates. I have reported this in other...
  9. Office Pro Product Key

Office Pro Product Key: Hi, Just purchased the above on-line from Microsoft and they product key does not work. Any ideas or have I just wasted my money? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-pro-product-key/358e17f2-2949-4952-8137-c05fc5609234
  10. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find old microsoft hup order history

2. microsoft hup product key

3. microsoft hup product key not in order history