Windows 10: office product key

Discus and support office product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i reset my pc to factory settings and when i try to use office it doesn't work. even though i use my product key it doesn't work is there a way that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Riyan RajShakya, Dec 29, 2020.

1. office product key

i reset my pc to factory settings and when i try to use office it doesn't work. even though i use my product key it doesn't work is there a way that i can fix it?

:)

Riyan RajShakya, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Dec 29, 2020
  3. bobjoe Win User
    Where to download Office 2007 with product key?

I put in my product key and solved the captcha, but then I see this:

office product key [​IMG]

After I click next, it asks me to sign in to a Microsoft Account. *Sad

I'm not interested in buying Office. I don't think I was clear, sorry. What I mean is that I already have Office 2007 Home and Student, purchased in 2008. I am trying to install it on a computer without a DVD drive and without having to create a Microsoft Account.

What do you mean, "black listed"? Black listed from what? I installed Office 2007 on my desktop using the DVD I bought in 2008 with no problems in Windows 10. Bill Gates once said a few years ago that ANY Microsoft software product that a person buys will always be compatible with later versions of Windows, and that applies to Office, of course.

bobjoe, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

office product key

Thema:

office product key

1. office product key - Similar Threads - office product key

2. Problem with entering Product Key for Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with entering Product Key for Office: I recently reset my windows laptop. I had to reenter the Product Key for Office. I purchased this previously. I entered the Product Key and it says site cannot be reached. I hit reload and nothing. Troubleshooting does not reveal anything. I'm trying to gain access to some of...
  3. Problem with entering Product Key for Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with entering Product Key for Office: I recently reset my windows laptop. I had to reenter the Product Key for Office. I purchased this previously. I entered the Product Key and it says site cannot be reached. I hit reload and nothing. Troubleshooting does not reveal anything. I'm trying to gain access to some of...
  4. Genuine Product Keys for MS Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genuine Product Keys for MS Office: Hello, I'm new to this sub and I'm not really sure if this is the place to ask this. A friend of mine sells product keys for software like Windows, MS Office etc. I'm interested in buying one for MS Office to install in my new pc (70% cheaper compared to the price on...
  5. can't find product key for office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't find product key for office: paid for Microsoft Office on 8/14 but haven't received a product code q https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-product-key-for-office/10a6c287-450d-4c6a-aca5-be4b0332e851
  6. Registering Office 365 Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registering Office 365 Product Key: Help, i have added my product key for Office and its taken it but not seem to extend it to on my family account. The account I registered against was the same prime account holding the existing family subscription. I checked it is the correct subscription....
  7. product key for office 2003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key for office 2003: I have microsoft 0ffice 2003 and the product key is not recognized. I have the right product number for the product I paid for. Can I get help in installing it to my computer. I don't want to be forced into buying a new product. Can you advise as to why I can't use a product...
  8. Regarding product key of microsoft office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Regarding product key of microsoft office: I recently bought a laptop in which I got the licensed version of Microsoft office installed in it. But after a month, it asked for activation which required product key that I could not locate in the bills and slips I got during the purchase and now I am unable to use the...
  9. Office Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Pro Product Key: Hi, Just purchased the above on-line from Microsoft and they product key does not work. Any ideas or have I just wasted my money? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-pro-product-key/358e17f2-2949-4952-8137-c05fc5609234
  10. About of office product key in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    About of office product key in windows: My word_office is not working , when i open the office ,it's asking product key. but, i don't know any of key. How should i solve this ? (it's a new laptop)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. product key office forum