Windows 10: Office products go to the wrong folder to insert an image

Discus and support Office products go to the wrong folder to insert an image in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On my Windows 10 desktop PC with the latest updates as far as I know (3/13 & 3/20,) with Office 365 Home, every Office product at first goes to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TimField, Mar 21, 2019.

1. TimField Win User

Office products go to the wrong folder to insert an image

On my Windows 10 desktop PC with the latest updates as far as I know (3/13 & 3/20,) with Office 365 Home, every Office product at first goes to my Documents folder:

Office products go to the wrong folder to insert an image e6a1c360-b711-46c1-903e-6415ac2f6760?upload=true.png The location tab on the Properties of my Pictures folder is below:

Office products go to the wrong folder to insert an image 7a9105d6-0308-4dba-8b64-500afcc59f81?upload=true.png

Is the location shown the problem? If so, what should I change it to?

:)

TimField, Mar 21, 2019
  2. Kari Win User
  3. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Mar 21, 2019
  4. MattStep Win User

Inserting images in Word in Office Mobile

Indeed, when I saw the sample document I thought "wow" this is fantastic... Then I tried to create my own document on office mobile. Alas, it is now just a sad waste of space. Unable to insert image to word document "Microsoft please fix"

MattStep, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Office products go to the wrong folder to insert an image - Similar Threads - Office products wrong

2. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original Product Key Insertion: Hi,I was studying a docker course when I was setting up the docker I wanted to activate Hyper V, but this feature was not available, I had to change my product key, but now I want to insert my original product key, and when I try to insert it, it sends me this message 'the...
  3. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Original Product Key Insertion: Hi,I was studying a docker course when I was setting up the docker I wanted to activate Hyper V, but this feature was not available, I had to change my product key, but now I want to insert my original product key, and when I try to insert it, it sends me this message 'the...
  4. Original Product Key Insertion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Everything related to folders seems to be going wrong...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything related to folders seems to be going wrong...: So, whenever I try to do something related to folders, the app is unresponsive.When I open the folders window and try to move a file for example, it goes Not Responding and freezes.When I try to download something, the Save As window goes unresponsive and all of my chrome...
  6. Everything related to folders seems to be going wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything related to folders seems to be going wrong...: So, whenever I try to do something related to folders, the app is unresponsive.When I open the folders window and try to move a file for example, it goes Not Responding and freezes.When I try to download something, the Save As window goes unresponsive and all of my chrome...
  7. Everything related to folders seems to be going wrong...

8. Office products go to the wrong folder for insert picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office products go to the wrong folder for insert picture: On my Windows 10 desktop PC with the latest updates as far as I know (3/13 & 3/20,) with Office 365 Home, every Office product at first goes to this folder below which I do not use and I have to scroll way up and change it to go to my Pictures folder: [ATTACH] This started...
  9. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...
  10. Folders are doubled and go to wrong location

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders are doubled and go to wrong location: Hello! [img] As you can see, my files are kinda messed up...they are the incorrect names and go to wrong location. Currently both files go to my "Documents" location, i am unable to rename them and one thing i have noticed though is that when i go to change one of...