Windows 10: Office products 'not reaponding'

Discus and support Office products 'not reaponding' in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm so frustrated with my companies IT support. My computer never uses more than 50% of it's resources but I'm under perpetual threat of my office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/siddartha08, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Office products 'not reaponding'

I'm so frustrated with my companies IT support. My computer never uses more than 50% of it's resources but I'm under perpetual threat of my office products which I primarily use freezing and losing data and time when they freeze. I think they have some background app that isn't showing up on task manager or is silently nerfing office. What could cause this? I'm trying to be a good citizen instead of just complaining to IT my comp is too slow. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/siddartha08
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/siddartha08, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Kari Win User
  3. SueHolt Win User
    Microsoft Office products on Windows 10

• What exactly do you mean by Microsoft product will not open?

​ When I try to open any Microsoft application (Word, Excel)​, either opening a document, or the program itself, the document or program flash open for a split second, then close.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Office product or all Microsoft product?

​ Sorry, Microsoft Office programs.​

• What exactly happens when you try to open?

​ See above.​

• Are you getting any error message?

​ No. I did try a suggestion I saw in an online blog - to Run excel / safe, but that didn't work at all.​

SueHolt, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Office products 'not reaponding'

Uninstalled Office

Hello Jimmy, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest the following steps which were provided by Microsoft Support:

Go to the Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) and find the Microsoft Office installation. Click Change (or Repair) and run the repair on the software. If there is no Microsoft Office program listed there then you should reinstall the
    Office product from the original install media

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Office products 'not reaponding'

1. Office products 'not reaponding' - Similar Threads - Office products 'not

2. Hang explorer and office product

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hang explorer and office product: HiAfter update my device i have a serious problem with my office and explorer in windows 10.After this update every office product such as excel , outlook ,.... keep crashing and explorer keep hanging and to solve this problem we should change the windows or i should unplug...
  3. office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office product key: i reset my pc to factory settings and when i try to use office it doesn't work. even though i use my product key it doesn't work is there a way that i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-product-key/a9b78e80-5db7-4934-9f30-e13e3a398c5e
  4. Microsoft office products

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office products: All my commonly used Microsoft office products like Excel and Windows are gone today. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-products/bfa23839-342e-4d7c-945a-1847fbb05851
  5. MS Office Product activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office Product activation: Just purchased MS Office but when I try to type in the prod activation code it wont accept the last letter which is a "Z". it will accept any other letter but not a "Z"! so I cant activate. Any ideas or advice on a refund...
  6. office products not working

office products not working: My subscription has not expired and my word is not working nor excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-products-not-working/f85d8566-49f4-4439-9d97-4cc2dbbd6dcd
  7. Office Pro Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Pro Product Key: Hi, Just purchased the above on-line from Microsoft and they product key does not work. Any ideas or have I just wasted my money? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-pro-product-key/358e17f2-2949-4952-8137-c05fc5609234
  8. Microsoft Office Products not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office Products not opening.: Whenever I click on word, powerpoint and excel it says 'parameter is wrong'. picture given below. [ATTACH] Some people saying 'go to control panel, find ms office, and try to repair either offline or online.' But the problem is that it is not showing ms office in my...
  9. Incompatible Office Products loaded

Incompatible Office Products loaded: Today - out of the blue, MS Onedrive for Business pops up an error message randomly and often that says, "Sorry, we can't perform this action. Incompatible Office products are installed on your machine. If you have an administrator, please contact them for help." I have...
  10. Modern productivity—Office on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Modern productivity—Office on Windows: Today I’m excited to share that the Office Universal apps preview for Windows 10 for phone is expected to be available by the end of the month. With this announcement, we’re rounding out our Office on Windows line-up, and I wanted to take the opportunity to explain our...