Windows 10: Office products won’t open

Discus and support Office products won’t open in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot open Microsoft Office products. When I click on Excel or Word, the pop-up shows up requiring to update office. Then I see the application was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Windows Category - All, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Office products won’t open

I cannot open Microsoft Office products. When I click on Excel or Word, the pop-up shows up requiring to update office. Then I see the application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142.

:)

Windows Category - All, Apr 22, 2020
  2. MikkoSL Win User

Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open.
    Some .docx and .pptx files especially.

Any hints on this issue?

MikkoSL, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Office products won’t open :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Apr 22, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Office products won’t open

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Office products won’t open

1. Office products won’t open - Similar Threads - Office products won’t

2. Apps won’t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps won’t open: This started happening yesterday, when i tried opening google it asked for which account as per usual and opening in task bar but it wouldn’t show on my screen. When i was click on the task bar to open it, it wouldn’t and i could hover over the task bar see google working but...
  3. Folders won’t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders won’t open: Just purchased a new laptop running windows 10 and as soon as I open the USB drive certain folders do not open and also aren’t showing any error message or any kind of prompt. Windows is really going downhill at this point if you can’t open a folder on a laptop what the hell...
  4. office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    office product key: i reset my pc to factory settings and when i try to use office it doesn't work. even though i use my product key it doesn't work is there a way that i can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-product-key/a9b78e80-5db7-4934-9f30-e13e3a398c5e
  5. Office products 'not reaponding'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office products 'not reaponding': I'm so frustrated with my companies IT support. My computer never uses more than 50% of it's resources but I'm under perpetual threat of my office products which I primarily use freezing and losing data and time when they freeze. I think they have some background app that...
  6. Microsoft office products

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office products: All my commonly used Microsoft office products like Excel and Windows are gone today. What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-products/bfa23839-342e-4d7c-945a-1847fbb05851
  7. Office apps won’t open/ cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office apps won’t open/ cannot be opened: Hi, I’ve been encountering an issue for the past weeks with all the Office apps installed on my computer Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. When I try to open the apps from the taskbar, a notification says "Windows cannot find...
  8. office products not working

office products not working: My subscription has not expired and my word is not working nor excel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-products-not-working/f85d8566-49f4-4439-9d97-4cc2dbbd6dcd
  9. Microsoft Office Products not opening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Office Products not opening.: Whenever I click on word, powerpoint and excel it says 'parameter is wrong'. picture given below. [ATTACH] Some people saying 'go to control panel, find ms office, and try to repair either offline or online.' But the problem is that it is not showing ms office in my...
  10. none of my office products will open

none of my office products will open: I get the above when trying to open word, excell and powerpoint. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/none-of-my-office-products-will-open/b915161a-45c5-408a-913e-15588a0065f6