Windows 10: Office programs

Discus and support Office programs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new Dynabook PC with Windows 10 Pro. I installed Office 2013 two days ago, and used Word several times, successfully. Today, I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jcmcfadden, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Office programs

I have a new Dynabook PC with Windows 10 Pro.

I installed Office 2013 two days ago, and

used Word several times, successfully.

Today, I get a message that the operating system

is not configured to run this application.

I ran SFC from command prompt, thinking that a

system file had been somehow corrupted. SFC

indicated that it had corrected a file that it found

corrupted, but that did not solve my problem.

I don't know where to look to solve this issue

with Office Excel and Powerpoint respond just

like Word: "not configured to run this application".

Other apps, like Acrobat Reader run fine.

:)

jcmcfadden, Mar 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Uninstalled Office

Hello Jimmy, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

I suggest the following steps which were provided by Microsoft Support:

Go to the Control Panel, Programs and Features (or Add/Remove Programs) and find the Microsoft Office installation. Click Change (or Repair) and run the repair on the software. If there is no Microsoft Office program listed there then you should reinstall the
    Office product from the original install media

Hope this helps!

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Office programs

Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (COffice programs :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Office programs

1. Office programs - Similar Threads - Office programs

2. Ryzen 7000 series Windows 11, Programs suddenly slow to open. Office Programs, Chrome,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ryzen 7000 series Windows 11, Programs suddenly slow to open. Office Programs, Chrome,...: Hello. Windows 11 Pro 64-bit. I have a Ryzen 9 7950x computer. 16 core/32 thread. Zen 4. AM5 socket. AMD Radeon 7800xt. 32g of ram , Corsair Gen 5 hdd NVMe boot drive.. Previously a Samsung Gen 4 NVMe boot drive. My 4 ryzens I have built on the AM4 Platform never had this...
  3. Ryzen 7000 series Windows 11, Programs suddenly slow to open. Office Programs, Chrome,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ryzen 7000 series Windows 11, Programs suddenly slow to open. Office Programs, Chrome,...: Hello. Windows 11 Pro 64-bit. I have a Ryzen 9 7950x computer. 16 core/32 thread. Zen 4. AM5 socket. AMD Radeon 7800xt. 32g of ram , Corsair Gen 5 hdd NVMe boot drive.. Previously a Samsung Gen 4 NVMe boot drive. My 4 ryzens I have built on the AM4 Platform never had this...
  4. I purchased a Microsoft Office 2021 card, when I redeemed it to install the program it said...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a Microsoft Office 2021 card, when I redeemed it to install the program it said...: I purchased a Microsoft Office 2021 card, when I redeemed it to install the program it said this pin number was already claimed? How can that be? No support or anything? Please help: 808-385-1528...
  5. I purchased a Microsoft Office 2021 card, when I redeemed it to install the program it said...

I purchased a Microsoft Office 2021 card, when I redeemed it to install the program it said...: I purchased a Microsoft Office 2021 card, when I redeemed it to install the program it said this pin number was already claimed? How can that be? No support or anything? Please help: 808-385-1528...
  6. After the latest update kb5026361 on May 17 MS Office programs are corrupted and no longer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After the latest update kb5026361 on May 17 MS Office programs are corrupted and no longer...: After the latest update on May 17th my office programs are corrupted and no longer working. The update was kb5026361. I am working on an HP with Windows 10 Home 22H2. It does not meet the eligibility for Windows 11. Has any else experienced this and is there a fix?...
  7. After the latest update kb5026361 on May 17 MS Office programs are corrupted and no longer...

After the latest update kb5026361 on May 17 MS Office programs are corrupted and no longer...: After the latest update on May 17th my office programs are corrupted and no longer working. The update was kb5026361. I am working on an HP with Windows 10 Home 22H2. It does not meet the eligibility for Windows 11. Has any else experienced this and is there a fix?...
  8. After the latest update kb5026361 on May 17 MS Office programs are corrupted and no longer...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows Office Programs Grey and Black Color Scheme after Update - Cannot Revert Back

Windows Office Programs Grey and Black Color Scheme after Update - Cannot Revert Back: My windows completed an automatic update KB4023057 on 05/03/2023 and all windows office programs are now a black and grey color scheme. I tried uninstalling that update it's a windows health program? and restarted and it did not revert back to the original color scheme. I...
  10. Windows Office Programs Grey and Black Color Scheme after Update - Cannot Revert Back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Office Programs Grey and Black Color Scheme after Update - Cannot Revert Back: My windows completed an automatic update KB4023057 on 05/03/2023 and all windows office programs are now a black and grey color scheme. I tried uninstalling that update it's a windows health program? and restarted and it did not revert back to the original color scheme. I...