Windows 10: Office / Project Download

Discus and support Office / Project Download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recently upgraded to a new computer with windows 10, however, it does not have a optical drive. Can I go somewhere to download the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FranklinRobbins, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Office / Project Download

Hello, I recently upgraded to a new computer with windows 10, however, it does not have a optical drive. Can I go somewhere to download the microsoft software I own? That software own and want to install Office Professional 2007 and Project 2003. Thanks for you Help. I need to work to work remotely without an internet connection. Thanks

Frank Robbins

:)

FranklinRobbins, Nov 9, 2019

2. can't find my Microsoft office, or Microsoft project

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in windows 10. I understand the inconvenience you faced.I will certainly help you to resolve issue.

I need more information about this issue so that I can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

2. Did you upgrade windows 10 completely?

3. Did you perform clean install of windows 10?

4. Does it happen only with Microsoft office or Project?

5. Did you check Microsoft office or project in Programs and features?

Unfortunately if you perform clean installation of windows 10 then you will not be able to use applications and software and also files of previous operating system.

I would suggest you to check Microsoft office or Project in programs and features
    Follow the steps.

1. Go to the Control Panel then click on Programs.

2. Under the programs select Programs and features.

3. Search for Microsoft Office or Project.

If you are not able to see Microsoft office or Project then try to install again Microsoft Office or Project and check.

I hope this helps.

Let us know the status of the issue so that we can assist you better.

Thank You.

Preeti Patel, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 9, 2019
  4. //mAr Win User

Office / Project Download

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Office / Project Download

1. Office / Project Download - Similar Threads - Office Project Download

2. Downloading Office 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Office 2019: I have tried several times to download Office 2019 that we purchased the license through Microsoft. I keep getting a "Bad Image" message indicating "C:\windows\system32\devrt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. How do I fix it so I can...
  3. Downloading Office 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Downloading Office 2019: I have tried several times to download Office 2019 that we purchased the license through Microsoft. I keep getting a "Bad Image" message indicating "C:\windows\system32\devrt.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. How do I fix it so I can...
  4. office 2019 download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 2019 download: I purchased office 2019 from amazon 2 weeks ago received a code i paid with my amazon prime account. The 2019 is for my wife laptop I already have office 2019 on my laptop. Microsoft tell me that the code is already register and I only need to sign in in to my account. so I...
  5. MS Project download issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Project download issue: Hello, I just purchased and downloaded MS Project Professional. The install seemed to go fine and a pop-up appeared after the install, saying the installation successfully completed. Unfortunately I don't see an icon to open the application anywhere in the start menu...
  6. download office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    download office: I have a production key to download office and my computer will not download the office program . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-office/2e4bdbf2-2dd5-4684-80d4-0dd24c966f54
  7. student office download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    student office download: I downloaded Microsoft student office a couple of years ago. Now its says I can't use it, I can connect with office on line. What is that? Irene https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/student-office-download/73c2d5e9-b1f6-483d-bce2-c2a5486f387b
  8. Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Office Project Standard 2003: Will my Project Standard 2003 load and work on Windows 10 Pro? I have the Product Key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-office-project-standard-2003/a317aa8c-5a87-487e-90ad-1a90c15c8546
  9. Installing MS Project 2016 on laptop with Office 2017

Installing MS Project 2016 on laptop with Office 2017: Hi: I'm running into a glitch trying to install MS Project 2016 using Windows Installer because (according to the error message) I previously installed Office 2017 (through my employer HUP program) and it used the newer Click to Run Installer. The 2 are apparently...
  10. office 365 : Project application not working

office 365 : Project application not working: the ordinal 5207 could not be located in the dynamic link library c:\program files (x86)\microsoft office\root\office16\winproj.exe...