Windows 10: Office refuses to install after hard drive upgrade

Discus and support Office refuses to install after hard drive upgrade in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've upgraded my SSD for my laptop and installing other programs yields no issues. I've been to IT and still have had no success for this issue. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tanks4theVictoire, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Office refuses to install after hard drive upgrade

I've upgraded my SSD for my laptop and installing other programs yields no issues. I've been to IT and still have had no success for this issue. I am running windows 1909 on a Zephyrus laptop with a core i7, 24gb ram and a GTX 1070 if that helps.

submitted by /u/Tanks4theVictoire
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tanks4theVictoire, Jan 16, 2020
  2. little cat, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Upgrading Hard Drive and need to re-install Office and Windows

Hi,

In order for you to locate the product key and activate Windows after formatting the hard drive, we suggest that you refer to this useful article:
    Find your Windows product key. At the same time, you are correct when you mentioned that you will be needing an installation media
    to reinstall Windows. For instructions, please refer to the articles below:

As for your other inquiry about reinstalling Office, you may also use the following articles::

Feel free to reach out if you have other questions in mind.

Regards.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Office refuses to install after hard drive upgrade

Problems installing new hard drive

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Office refuses to install after hard drive upgrade

1. Office refuses to install after hard drive upgrade - Similar Threads - Office refuses install

2. Upgrading to Win 10 after hard drive failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Win 10 after hard drive failure: My computer died right after Christmas. I bought a used one from a local business with Windows 7 professional installed. I would like to upgrade to Win 10 but can't get any info from my old computer. Help??...
  3. Cannot access my hard drive after upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot access my hard drive after upgrade: Hi, i upgraded my dell XPS8700 from windows 8.1 to windows 10 and it was working fine till i switch the computer off and after i turned it back on the next day i could not access the hard drive through any means, the hard drive is not showing. ive ran the hardware diagnostics...
  4. Upgrading hard Drives

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading hard Drives: This is a custom built PC I want to buy a new system board & add a bigger SSD to my system an load my OS from it instead of the HDD. I have a digital licensefree upgrade in 2016 How does one go about this process? Am I able to reinstall my OS to a new drive and keep my...
  5. Reactivation after Hard drive installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivation after Hard drive installation: I bought a computer off someone, and it came activated with windows 10, but after i put in another hard drive, windows deactivated. The troubleshooter doesn't work, because it needs me to sign into the microsoft account that was linked with the license, but i don't have...
  6. Hard drive crashed after windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive crashed after windows 10 upgrade: Is there any assistance Microsoft can provide due to my hard drive (HP Pavillion 15Z Laptop - 2 1/2 years old) crashing after a windows 10 upgrade was completed. The hard drive will need to be replaced....
  7. Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 - how to install on a different hard drive: Okay experts, does anyone have a way of installing office 365 on any drive except drive C, the boot drive? I want to install it on my D drive, which is a mechanical drive, to save space on my C drive, which is an NVMe Samsung 960 EVO M.2 - 500 GB drive. Thanks 118483
  8. Hard drive not appearing in BIOS after PC upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive not appearing in BIOS after PC upgrade: Hi everyone, [moving this thread from sevenforums to here!] I know there are a lot of threads about this already but I read a lot and none have helped me. I just did a complete upgrade of my PC replacing motherboard, video card, processor and power supply but keeping...
  9. Hard drive size puzzle after Anniversary Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Hard drive size puzzle after Anniversary Upgrade: I have a situation which I am totally unable to explain. I have a Dell 1750 notebook and a Dell 660s. Both run the 32-bit Windows 10 on a 64-bit hardware architecture. The only significant difference in installed software is that the Dell-660s has Microsoft Flight...
  10. Install after upgrading to SSD drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install after upgrading to SSD drive: I have a desktop one with windows 10 and the other with windows 7. I like to install a SSD drive on the window 7 PC and put 7 back on or if i have to install windows 10. Does anyone have any idea what the best way to go about this. I wanted to keep one of my pc with windows 7...