Windows 10: Office Ribbon Size

Discus and support Office Ribbon Size in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; About two weeks ago, I think along with an automatic update, the ribbon in all my office apps, word, excel, access, got HUGE with tons of empty space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TrekkerMcTrekkerface, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Office Ribbon Size

About two weeks ago, I think along with an automatic update, the ribbon in all my office apps, word, excel, access, got HUGE with tons of empty space between icons. Whats the deal? Why the sudden change? I have searched for hours on google to see how to change it back, it was too big before, now its just comically large.

submitted by /u/TrekkerMcTrekkerface
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TrekkerMcTrekkerface, Dec 19, 2019

2. Broke a ribbon cable

not the ones he is on about hes on about an internal cable,

just buy a new drive or do as ShadowFold suggested, its less hassle than trying to replace somthing that costs $20 anyway

mullered07, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Customize font sizes for menu bars, ribbons, etc.

Since the new Windows update installed last night, all of my menu/ribbon font sizes have gotten very small. I cannot locate the place to change menu font sizes. I believe it was under display before this. I am able to change the overall display setting but all of the different menus and ribbons in my programs have reverted to a very small font. Part of display functions used to allow font size changes for separate components of the window such as menu bar, toolbar, etc. I can no longer find that option. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

moffettleslie, Dec 19, 2019
  4. gadisam Win User

Office Ribbon Size

Changing Word ribbon font size in Windows 10

In Windows 7 it was easy to increase the font size if the ribbon in MS Office Word: Right click the desktop / personalize + 2 more clicks and a window opens where you can change each and every part of the window: Title bar font size and color, menu font size, icon size, etc etc. Increasing menu font size (or palette font size, I don't remember) automatically increased the Word ribbon font size.

In Windows 8 it was pretty much the same.

But in Windows 10 they must have hidden it very deep, I can't find it (and I badly need to increase the ribbon font size, I'm not getting younger....).

Please help.

gadisam, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Office Ribbon Size

1. Office Ribbon Size - Similar Threads - Office Ribbon Size

2. Office Professional Plus 2016 - Can't customize the ribbon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office Professional Plus 2016 - Can't customize the ribbon: I can't I even choose the items in the in the ribbon on my computer for Office Professional Plus 2016. This is my computer and I should be able to set it up for the way I use it. Ruth* Original title: Office Professional Plus 2016...
  3. Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?: Hello - I recently changed my laptop to a Thinkpad T490 (first time using a laptop with touch mode) running Windows 10. I noticed that my Office 365 apps have magnified ribbons? I can't seem to change it anywhere (Display Settings, Customize Ribbon, Changed from Touch mode to...
  4. Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 365 Ribbons are magnified/zoomed?: Hello - I recently changed my laptop to a Thinkpad T490 (first time using a laptop with touch mode) running Windows 10. I noticed that my Office 365 apps have magnified ribbons? I can't seem to change it anywhere (Display Settings, Customize Ribbon, Changed from Touch mode to...
  5. Ribbon Size for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ribbon Size for Windows 10: Ribbon Size is too big to see screen in windows 10, can you please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ribbon-size-for-windows-10/06ff0c8b-2ed1-415b-ae94-bd61877e4fae
  6. Changing Word ribbon font size in Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Changing Word ribbon font size in Windows 10: In Windows 7 it was easy to increase the font size if the ribbon in MS Office Word: Right click the desktop / personalize + 2 more clicks and a window opens where you can change each and every part of the window: Title bar font size and color, menu font size, icon size, etc...
  7. Office 365 and new Outlook simplified ribbon

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 and new Outlook simplified ribbon: Well, if you’re using Outlook for a while, then you will be familiar with Outlook ribbon - contains all of the options and commands that you use to accomplish tasks in Outlook. For example, you can click buttons on the ribbon to create a new email, delete emails, open a new...
  8. Customize ribbons, font sizes and menu bars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customize ribbons, font sizes and menu bars: Since the new Windows update installed last night, all of my menu/ribbon font sizes have gotten very small. I cannot locate the place to change menu font sizes. I believe it was under display before this. I am able to change the overall display setting but all of the...
  9. Customize font sizes for menu bars, ribbons, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize font sizes for menu bars, ribbons, etc.: Since the new Windows update installed last night, all of my menu/ribbon font sizes have gotten very small. I cannot locate the place to change menu font sizes. I believe it was under display before this. I am able to change the overall display setting but all of the...
  10. Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2016 Preview Start apps with SMALL Ribbon ??: Hi there Is there any setting where I can set the MINIMIZED ribbon to default. It's no real pain to press CTRL+F1 but I'd rather have the apps start with the minimized ribbon. Cheers jimbo 5935

Users found this page by searching for:

1. use smaller font in outlook ribbon windows 10