Windows 10: Office shows white screen after upgrade to Windows 10 -- this has solution

Discus and support Office shows white screen after upgrade to Windows 10 -- this has solution in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, There were several threads complaining of White screens when starting Office products after upgrading to Windows 10. The solution is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichKennedy, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Office shows white screen after upgrade to Windows 10 -- this has solution

RichKennedy, Dec 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 upgrade problem, showing white screen in installing process

Hi Andre,

Thanks for your advise. I tried to follow your suggested steps and Press Windows key + X, but it was not working. Somehow I got a screen which was showing me an advise to either restart my PC for Windows 10 or build your previous version of Windows. First,
    I restarted my laptop to get Windows 10, but didn't work, then I went with previous version build option. Now I am able to work on my Windows 7 version and checked update history in Windows update. The update history is showing that my Windows 10 upgrade was
    successful, but I am still not sure why it was showing white screen. Anyway, I am again downloading Windows 10 through windows update and uninstalled my anti-virus. I hope this time I will be able to upgrade Windows 10 successfully. This time I will off my
    internet connection and will follow installation process.

Regards,

Sunil

Sunil Dhoundeyal, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 19, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Office shows white screen after upgrade to Windows 10 -- this has solution

White Screen on Windows 10

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your laptop's screen will show a plain white screen. To assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any hardware/software changes on your laptop recently?
    • At what point do this white screen appear?
    • Have you tried booting your computer into Safe Mode?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

We look forward for your response.

John Vil, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Office shows white screen after upgrade to Windows 10 -- this has solution

1. Office shows white screen after upgrade to Windows 10 -- this has solution - Similar Threads - Office shows white

2. Windows account stuck white screen loop solution

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows account stuck white screen loop solution: Hello, I tried everything in this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-logging-into-microsoft-account-blank/e723395c-04eb-4226-b60e-fa570ce56b41?page=3Nothing worked. I reinstalled the OS multiple times, with multiple configurations....
  3. Windows account stuck white screen loop solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows account stuck white screen loop solution: Hello, I tried everything in this post:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-when-logging-into-microsoft-account-blank/e723395c-04eb-4226-b60e-fa570ce56b41?page=3Nothing worked. I reinstalled the OS multiple times, with multiple configurations....
  4. Windows account stuck white screen loop solution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Office 2013 has stopped after Windows 11 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2013 has stopped after Windows 11 upgrade: I have Office 13 Pro installed on a laptop running Windows 11. Following the latest update it has stopped working and I see a message saying the system is not configured for this application. Office 2013 does everything that I need and I have no reason to upgrade. The...
  6. Office 2013 has stopped after Windows 11 upgrade

Office 2013 has stopped after Windows 11 upgrade: I have Office 13 Pro installed on a laptop running Windows 11. Following the latest update it has stopped working and I see a message saying the system is not configured for this application. Office 2013 does everything that I need and I have no reason to upgrade. The...
  7. White Screen After Updating Windows 10

White Screen After Updating Windows 10: Hi everybody, I just got a brand new Dell Inspiron laptop. The current version of Windows 10 in my laptop is 1803. Since 4 days, I've been trying to update it but it doesn't seem to work out. After updating using following methods, I get a wavy white screen of death, and then...
  8. After windows update screen has turned to black & white

in Windows 10 Support
    After windows update screen has turned to black & white: After windows update this morning my pc has gone to black & white. I've tried colour filtering, switched colour filtering on & off. but can't seen to get it back to it's original state. Any asistanc ewill be apreciated. [img] 176763
  9. Icons show white after upgrade to Win10 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons show white after upgrade to Win10 1903: Hi, we upgraded some machines to win10 1903 and in many of them the icons on the desktop and tool bar are showing a white box, we tried the DISM, Cache cleaning, the issue is not only with one user but with every user that logs into the machine. any ideas? [IMG]...
  10. Solution to Some Apps Open with White Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solution to Some Apps Open with White Screen: Hello Everybody I read in some Posts that People have Problems with some Apps Starting with White Screen I found a Solution and wanted to Post it to some of the Threads but they where all Locked So Here is my Solution I did an Uninstall of the Graphic Adapter...