Windows 10: Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning

Discus and support Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; For the past two years I've used Outlook 365 to sign into all of email accounts while I kept all of my other Office programs signed out. This morning... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by TheMany, May 9, 2019.

1. TheMany Win User

Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning

For the past two years I've used Outlook 365 to sign into all of email accounts while I kept all of my other Office programs signed out.

This morning when I opened Outlook I was asked to sign into all three email accounts during startup. First time that's ever happened.

Then I noticed all my other apps (Word, Excel, even One Note 2016!) were signed into the main account as well. And if I signed out of any of those apps, then closed Outlook, I would have to sign into Outlook's main account again when I reopened it. Like they're now all inextricably linked.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you.

:)

TheMany, May 9, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

saved sign-ins

Hi,

We need more information to better assist you regarding on saved sign in, kindly answer the following questions below:

• On what application are you having on saved sign ins?
    • Are you trying to access a browser and getting an issue on autosave or remember sign is unable to prompt?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, May 9, 2019
  3. Fukiko Mikuto, May 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

Read more:

Brink, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning - Similar Threads - Office Sign Ins

2. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Successful Sign Ins: So I regularly check my security dashboard just to make sure eveything is ok. Lately I've noticed that when I check the dashboard on my android through the microsoft authenticator app it lists several successful sign in on a single session. For context, yes these are my sign...
  3. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Successful Sign Ins: So I regularly check my security dashboard just to make sure eveything is ok. Lately I've noticed that when I check the dashboard on my android through the microsoft authenticator app it lists several successful sign in on a single session. For context, yes these are my sign...
  4. Microsoft Successful Sign Ins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins: I have my account fully protected with authenticator and notification if someone try to log into my account, they haven't log into the account, but they keep trying to. I have a lot of these unsuccessful sign-ins. Do I need to report these to Microsoft about the log-in...
  6. Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins

Many unsuccessful Sign-Ins: I have my account fully protected with authenticator and notification if someone try to log into my account, they haven't log into the account, but they keep trying to. I have a lot of these unsuccessful sign-ins. Do I need to report these to Microsoft about the log-in...
  7. Advice for dealing with Unsuccessful sign-ins

Advice for dealing with Unsuccessful sign-ins: Dear Microsoft Community, I've been dealing with a problem where an Android user has tried to use a VPN to disguise their location, then try to get access to my account. I have talked to Support multiple times this week and they've assured that my account is safe since I have...
  8. Sign Ins

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign Ins: HelloI was checking my sign in activity and I have some unusual ones. There are some that were done at around 1 A.M, some at 2 A.M and others at midnight. It is somewhat frequent and I was just wondering if this has to do with automatic updates or something. It's very unusual...
  9. office all of a sudden will not load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    office all of a sudden will not load: All of a sudden my office will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-all-of-a-sudden-will-not-load/0a886d80-8f35-495d-9bc0-1a4d1ee21f6b
  10. Disappearing 'sign-ins'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearing 'sign-ins': Relatively new to Windows 10. My 'keep me signed in' s are disappearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-sign-ins/2ebca7a4-8635-4608-a919-0983a0e8830b