Windows 10: Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning

Discus and support Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; For the past two years I've used Outlook 365 to sign into all of email accounts while I kept all of my other Office programs signed out. This morning... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by TheMany, May 9, 2019.

1. TheMany Win User

Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning

For the past two years I've used Outlook 365 to sign into all of email accounts while I kept all of my other Office programs signed out.

This morning when I opened Outlook I was asked to sign into all three email accounts during startup. First time that's ever happened.

Then I noticed all my other apps (Word, Excel, even One Note 2016!) were signed into the main account as well. And if I signed out of any of those apps, then closed Outlook, I would have to sign into Outlook's main account again when I reopened it. Like they're now all inextricably linked.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you.

:)

TheMany, May 9, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

saved sign-ins

Hi,

We need more information to better assist you regarding on saved sign in, kindly answer the following questions below:

• On what application are you having on saved sign ins?
    • Are you trying to access a browser and getting an issue on autosave or remember sign is unable to prompt?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, May 9, 2019
  3. Fukiko Mikuto, May 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

Read more:

Brink, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning - Similar Threads - Office Sign Ins

2. office all of a sudden will not load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    office all of a sudden will not load: All of a sudden my office will not load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-all-of-a-sudden-will-not-load/0a886d80-8f35-495d-9bc0-1a4d1ee21f6b
  3. Still cannot use sign-ins on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Still cannot use sign-ins on windows 10: Tried asking for advice before but got 'stuck' - with advice that was impossible to follow! W10 on my PC reverts to opening screen whenever I try entering details such as my email address. 'Sign-ins' no longer work [are not saved], highlighted routes on incoming emails do...
  4. Nothing helps at all.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing helps at all.: Ok so this all started off approximately 4 days ago. My fortnite application began acting up, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. After doing so, my cursor would be able to move to my other monitor when the selected video setting was fullscreen. I tested other games, and the...
  5. Disappearing 'sign-ins'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disappearing 'sign-ins': Relatively new to Windows 10. My 'keep me signed in' s are disappearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disappearing-sign-ins/2ebca7a4-8635-4608-a919-0983a0e8830b
  6. why so many sign ins

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    why so many sign ins: Microsoft was so many sign ins,accounts,windows 10 passwords,security sign ins, my passwords are 123456 and still i get lock out why bother to make all this accounts with log in .passwords bing store,explorer,hello microsoft,security all making me dizzy and...
  7. LOG INS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LOG INS: HOW TO CHECK LOG INS ON THIS COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/log-ins/932e741a-4ef8-4132-8374-2e9614d3d266
  8. Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Unwanted automatic sign ins?: I've got a Windows 10 PC with offline accounts for me and my wife. Very often, when one of us turns it on and signs in (which requires a password), the other account is also listed as "signed in," even though no password was ever entered for that account. I've two other...
  9. log ins

in Windows 10 Customization
    log ins: How do I get rid of the constant log in. I had it fixed till this last update. I am the only one that uses this pc and DO NOT like to constantly log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/log-ins/e85a1df1-fdad-4050-8026-a21de86a2e36
  10. Nothing works at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works at all: So I just updated to win10 from win7 and it has given me nothing but problems. Here is a list of features unavailable (when I click them the explorer either crashes, doesn't respond at all, or gives a blank screen): *I cannot connect to the internet. *I cannot open network...