Windows 10: Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning

Discus and support Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; For the past two years I've used Outlook 365 to sign into all of email accounts while I kept all of my other Office programs signed out. This morning... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by TheMany, May 9, 2019.

1. TheMany Win User

Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning

For the past two years I've used Outlook 365 to sign into all of email accounts while I kept all of my other Office programs signed out.

This morning when I opened Outlook I was asked to sign into all three email accounts during startup. First time that's ever happened.

Then I noticed all my other apps (Word, Excel, even One Note 2016!) were signed into the main account as well. And if I signed out of any of those apps, then closed Outlook, I would have to sign into Outlook's main account again when I reopened it. Like they're now all inextricably linked.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you.

:)

TheMany, May 9, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

saved sign-ins

Hi,

We need more information to better assist you regarding on saved sign in, kindly answer the following questions below:

• On what application are you having on saved sign ins?
    • Are you trying to access a browser and getting an issue on autosave or remember sign is unable to prompt?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, May 9, 2019
  3. Fukiko Mikuto, May 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

Read more:

Brink, May 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Office Sign-Ins suddenly all or nothing this morning - Similar Threads - Office Sign Ins

2. Morning update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Morning update: My computer updated this morning and now I'm having trouble with everything related to facebook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/morning-update/6e874666-0380-49d8-ac7b-e1cdfedef699
  3. Help. Cannot sign into my hotmail account this morning, why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help. Cannot sign into my hotmail account this morning, why?: error 401 Why is my access denied all of sudden? Unauthorized? How do I fix this? Is my account hacked? I work online and I need it, I'm having a small panic attack. It's on my cell phone and my desktop....
  4. log ins

in Windows 10 Customization
    log ins: How do I get rid of the constant log in. I had it fixed till this last update. I am the only one that uses this pc and DO NOT like to constantly log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/log-ins/e85a1df1-fdad-4050-8026-a21de86a2e36
  5. Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins now available in Office 365: Outlook add-ins bring you the business apps you already use, right in email so you can accomplish tasks faster. Earlier this year we began rolling out a preview of Centralized Deployment for Outlook add-ins, to enable administrators to quickly and easily deploy add-ins to...
  6. Plug ins

in Browsers and Email
    Plug ins: I have a site meter to check the traffic on my web page. But when I go to the site meter it says, "Plug in needed" But it doesn't say what plug in I need. 76121
  7. Log Ins/Outs

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Log Ins/Outs: I have noticed that win 10 does not allow a generic log in screen like 7/8 did. I have 3 users on my pc; if I am the only one logged in, and log out, it just reboots my desktop. If another is logged in and logs out, the same. Is there a magic key to return the log in...
  8. Nothing works at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works at all: So I just updated to win10 from win7 and it has given me nothing but problems. Here is a list of features unavailable (when I click them the explorer either crashes, doesn't respond at all, or gives a blank screen): *I cannot connect to the internet. *I cannot open network...
  9. All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News!

in Windows 10 Support
    All my Log Ins disappeared after Update but it wasn't all Bad News!: Hi Yesterday and the day before my Computer kept on Crashing after the Auto Updates were Installed, with messages saying that the Computer had encountered an 'Exception' But this Afternoon, something very Strange happened! As soon as I got past the 'Lock Screen' I...
  10. Nothing seems to be working AT ALL

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing seems to be working AT ALL: So I recently upgraded my laptop and desktop to Windows 10, had absolutley no issues with my laptop, however last night 08/06/15 I upgraded my desktop as well (both were running windows 8 and had no issues with either). When windows loads up the wallpaper is just a black...