Windows 10: office spellchecker

Discus and support office spellchecker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi the other day in my office 365 (insider last bulid) i see a rigth panel who have a list of how many errors i have in my document 100 ortographic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aktiffiso, Mar 26, 2018.

1. aktiffiso Win User

office spellchecker

Hi the other day in my office 365 (insider last bulid) i see a rigth panel who have a list of how many errors i have in my document

100 ortographic
    100 stile and grammar
    100 inclusive languaje

I like to see that list but i dont know how to show it. I does not have a screen shot and i does not found any in the web.

:)

aktiffiso, Mar 26, 2018

2. Spell check windows 10

I have never been able to find spellcheck on this computer Spellcheck was always automatic on all my others. PLEASE HELP I need my spellcheck

CarolHargrave, Mar 26, 2018
  3. Ray.TJ Win User
    Spellchecker doesnt work

I followed the advice here (go to Office forum) and had a rapid response; I followed the advice and Spellcheck returned.

It is my strong rcollectionI thanked Microsoft for the advice and completed the survey.

Thanks again for a rapid and excellent service.

RayTJ

Ray.TJ, Mar 26, 2018
Thema:

office spellchecker

1. office spellchecker - Similar Threads - office spellchecker

2. Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files: Work group setupSystem 1 as server - with Windows 7 OS with MS office 2010System 2 as Client- With Win 10 pro with MS office 2016 latest upgraded due to HDD crashSystem 3 as client - with Win 7 OS with MS office 2010I have recently faced issue on HDD corrupt and updated my...
  3. Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access MS office related files & notepad after OS upgrade or Copy files: Work group setupSystem 1 as server - with Windows 7 OS with MS office 2010System 2 as Client- With Win 10 pro with MS office 2016 latest upgraded due to HDD crashSystem 3 as client - with Win 7 OS with MS office 2010I have recently faced issue on HDD corrupt and updated my...
  4. Change Word spellcheck in Office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change Word spellcheck in Office: How can I remove the spellcheck for words like it's I write its So it doesn't always require a 'Office 2019Old spellcheck, 2003, used to remember changes in a a document, but new spellcheck doesn't, is there any way to get this back?I really miss the old Word spellcheck, from...
  5. Change Word spellcheck in Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Word spellcheck in Office: How can I remove the spellcheck for words like it's I write its So it doesn't always require a 'Office 2019Old spellcheck, 2003, used to remember changes in a a document, but new spellcheck doesn't, is there any way to get this back?I really miss the old Word spellcheck, from...
  6. Change Word spellcheck in Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. In Office, when spellchecking, how to ignore all languages that are not in the proofing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In Office, when spellchecking, how to ignore all languages that are not in the proofing...: Basically I want Word, PowerPoint and Excel to ignore all languages that are not (installed) in the proofing list (in options), when I perform a spellcheck, otherwise it checks every word in the different languages, naturally, even if they're spelled correctly. I have two...
  8. Windows Language vs Office Spellcheck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Language vs Office Spellcheck: Hi there, I have a very frustrating language/spellcheck problem with Windows 10. Office 365 Outlook in this example is arbitrarily using a language I don't have installed English US to check some, but not all, spelling. Outlook is set to spell check in English New...
  9. Windows Language vs Office Spellcheck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Language vs Office Spellcheck: Hi there, I have a very frustrating language/spellcheck problem with Windows 10. Office 365 Outlook in this example is arbitrarily using a language I don't have installed English US to check some, but not all, spelling. Outlook is set to spell check in English New...
  10. Office 365 with (2016) apps Word/Outlook Spellcheck extra features

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 with (2016) apps Word/Outlook Spellcheck extra features: One of my systems (out of four) that all have recently ( about 3 weeks back) been completely reloaded for Office 365 including a full run of the MS uninstaller app first, now has a feature that many people have asked for but MS has yet to restore. On this one system...