Windows 10: office subscription

Discus and support office subscription in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an Office 365 Personal subscription, but have an option displayed on my subscription information page to install the app, I am having trouble... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TrevorTamblyn, Aug 4, 2019.

1. office subscription

I have an Office 365 Personal subscription, but have an option displayed on my subscription information page to install the app, I am having trouble discerning if I am using the version I have subscribed to

:)

TrevorTamblyn, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Berton Win User

Lifetime Office 365 Subscription for $7.99 -- Legit?

The mention of EU does suggest some countries have differing licensing possibilities. Also of note is Office 365 is a monthly subscription while Office 2016 is a one-time installation [or reinstall] similar to earlier versions.

Berton, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Mill Worm Win User

office subscription

How to Activate Microsoft Office when Subscription is Shared

I'm on a shared Microsoft Office subscription but cannot activate Word, Excel, etc. I've logged into Microsoft but can't find a fix. Any suggestions?

Mill Worm, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

office subscription

1. office subscription - Similar Threads - office subscription

2. Office subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office subscription: I am writing to address one really annoying thing I've encountered with my Office for Students subscription. Despite purchasing the subscription with my Microsoft account, I've found that I am only able to use it on one device at a time. This limitation presents a significant...
  3. Office subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office subscription: I am writing to address one really annoying thing I've encountered with my Office for Students subscription. Despite purchasing the subscription with my Microsoft account, I've found that I am only able to use it on one device at a time. This limitation presents a significant...
  4. It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...: It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly to log in and passwords. How can you remember 100s of passwords for different product and services without carrying mobile. If you record in one place and it is hacked! Who shall accept...
  5. It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...

It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...: It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly to log in and passwords. How can you remember 100s of passwords for different product and services without carrying mobile. If you record in one place and it is hacked! Who shall accept...
  6. Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...: Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get flagged as not-Microsoft verified. Please don't tell me how to open the computer to non-Microsoft apps. I want to know why Microsoft Office is not recognized as a Microsoft verified app....
  7. Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...

Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get...: Updating windows 11 new subscription to replace original 365 Why does office setup get flagged as not-Microsoft verified. Please don't tell me how to open the computer to non-Microsoft apps. I want to know why Microsoft Office is not recognized as a Microsoft verified app....
  8. paid subscription for office 365 is never materialaized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    paid subscription for office 365 is never materialaized: I have benn paying billl for Microsoft 365 P msbill ref# 2490641975QNZPN9L, but office 365 never been available. Why? Need response ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-subscription-for-office-365-is-never/f648cbc8-00f8-4885-b056-950de8c1e6b6
  9. paid subscription for office 365 is never materialaized

paid subscription for office 365 is never materialaized: I have benn paying billl for Microsoft 365 P msbill ref# 2490641975QNZPN9L, but office 365 never been available. Why? Need response ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-subscription-for-office-365-is-never/f648cbc8-00f8-4885-b056-950de8c1e6b6
  10. paid for office subscription but still says expired

paid for office subscription but still says expired: On Windows 10 - I had 365 but downgraded to just office and paid in September.Keep getting message my subscription has expired and I can no longer use itHelp please...