Windows 10: Office tools not working

Discus and support Office tools not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir, After I reset my win 10 (keeping files) , My office tools are lost.( ONENOTE is working ) .but others are still in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pooja_M, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Pooja_M Win User

Office tools not working

Sir,

After I reset my win 10 (keeping files) , My office tools are lost.( ONENOTE is working ) .but others are still in office14->Program files-> WINDOWS.OLD folder in C drive ..How do I recover office tools?? plz help me out

Office tools not working 7445048a-2d67-4a28-8f52-b8b443480482?upload=true.png

:)

Pooja_M, Aug 25, 2018

2. Crop tool Photos App not working

Thank you for the information.

To help us isolate this further, kindly provide us the following information.

• What changes have you made prior to this issue?
    • To which program are you exactly using the crop tool? Photos App or Office 2016?
    • You mentioned crop tool is not working properly when Photos App is used. Have you tried to close it, and check if the issue persists?

If you are only experiencing the issue with Office 2016, kindly run the repair Office application by referring to the steps listed on this

link

However, if you are encountering it with Photos App only, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps through this

link

Looking forward to your response.

Jhessica Sur, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
  4. Office tools not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Office tools not working

1. Office tools not working - Similar Threads - Office tools working

2. Problem in office proofing tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in office proofing tool: Hello I download arabic office proofing tool for Microsoft office 2016 on windows 7 but the problem the windows stop the program How can I solve the problem? Thanks...
  3. Problem in office proofing tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in office proofing tool: Hello I download arabic office proofing tool for Microsoft office 2016 on windows 7 but the problem the windows stop the program How can I solve the problem? Thanks...
  4. Visual Studio Office Tools-vstor_redist.exe

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio Office Tools-vstor_redist.exe: Hello All, My goal is to install Visual Studio Office Tools 10 for Windows 10. These tools are used and are dependencies for Tableau x64 and SAS Enterprise Guide x86. When the vstor_redist.exe is installed I see entries into my Control Panel "Programs and Features" for the...
  5. Office 2016 deployment tool

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Office 2016 deployment tool: I want to install only specific apps for Office 2016 (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) but when I run the ODT tool using - setup.exe /configure configuration.xml, it gets stuck around 40%. I also tried to run - setup.exe /download configuration.xml but it shows me error code -...
  6. VS 2010 Tools for Office Runtime?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    VS 2010 Tools for Office Runtime?: Hello, An add in is installing the following MS update, i google but I can not find it, Can someone please help Windows 10 latest build - 64 bits Thanks Came [img] 134507
  7. Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool: How to: Custom install or change Microsoft Office with Office Deployment Tool [img] Information In earlier versions of Microsoft Office, users could select Install options and customize the installation by installing only selected Office applications, or select an...
  8. Office License Management Tool

Office License Management Tool: In case you will have any Office activation or functionality issues straight after installing Office or later on, you can most often resolve them with Office Client License Management Tool. The tool is a VBS script called OSPP.vbs (Office Software Protection Platform...
  9. Office 2016 fix it tool - where is it

Office 2016 fix it tool - where is it: Hi there trying to completely uninstall Office 2016 so I can re-install a new version However clicking on the link to Office 2016 fix it tool just brings up an ad for the surface pro -- and that's from the Ms site. [img] Anybody have a proper link to this tool....
  10. Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2016: Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2016 [img] [img] Source and download: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=52668 51448