Windows 10: Office Upgrade

Discus and support Office Upgrade in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Office enterprise and have read that I can upgrade to office 2013. Is this a true statement?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NoelVaughn, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Office Upgrade

I have Office enterprise and have read that I can upgrade to office 2013. Is this a true statement?

:)

NoelVaughn, Jan 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (COffice Upgrade :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 9, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Kari, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Office Upgrade

Which version of Office 2019 should I upgrade to not to for this ?

I have had few tragic incidences of either losing older Outlook databases or the incompatibility of which despite whatever steps suggested by Microsoft to migrate them to new format .

So basically my pcs/laptops are now running on both office 2013 / 2016 , and since the 2013 version is starting to age i am considering upgrading all to 2019 , now are there any recommended versions that are more Outlook friendly / reliable than others to upgrade with less hassles ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Office Upgrade

1. Office Upgrade - Similar Threads - Office Upgrade

2. Upgrade Microsoft Office

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Upgrade Microsoft Office: I need to upgrade my Microsoft Office to the latest version. Can I simply install the new software and expect it to overwrite the existing version, or must I uninstall the version currently installed in my computer before installing the latest release? Running Windows...
  3. upgrade from Office Home and Business 2013 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from Office Home and Business 2013 to Windows 10: I need to upgrade my laptop for my new virtual job. I currently have Office Home and Business 2013 on it and need to upgrade it to Windows 10. Is this possible? I have a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5153....
  4. Windows Office Upgrade

Windows Office Upgrade: I am having trouble upgrading to Microsoft Windows 2007 from 2003. I am using Parallels on my Mac and Windows 10. The 2003 version works good - but won't upgrade to 2007...Thanks in advance for any help......
  5. how to install office 2007 professional with error message product not upgradable

how to install office 2007 professional with error message product not upgradable: What do I have to install on my new laptop to set up office professional 2007 to install? I'm getting that it can't find an qualifying upgradable program to load the 2007. What do I need to do?...
  6. Win10 upgrade... now Office apps not showing pasted / imported images

Win10 upgrade... now Office apps not showing pasted / imported images: I upgraded my Win 7 PC to Win 10 a week or so ago. Now, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, and Visio (all 2016) are not properly displaying pasted or imported images. Either the image does not show at all or it shows them for a brief time and then it becomes garbled with what look...
  7. office 365 upgrade when i did the upgrade i lost my outlook and all my contacts how do i...

office 365 upgrade when i did the upgrade i lost my outlook and all my contacts how do i...: when i did the upgrade for office 365 i lost my outlook and all my contacts how do i get it all back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-upgrade-when-i-did-the-upgrade-i-lost/2dfcdb58-8077-4eca-97b5-04891e2532ac
  8. MS Office 2013 disappeared after upgrade from Win7 to Win10

MS Office 2013 disappeared after upgrade from Win7 to Win10: Good day, I have upgraded my one laptop from Win7 to Win 10 but my Ms Office 2013 has disappeared. I want to upgrade my other laptop as well but can't let that happen. Regards Francois van der Merwe *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. Upgrade Office 2010 to Office 2019

Upgrade Office 2010 to Office 2019: I have a computer running Windows 10 and I want to upgrade my current Office 2010 to Office 2019. I believe you cannot just simply upgrade over the existing Office program and so I need to know the comprehensive detailed steps of getting Office 2019 installed, settings, data...
  10. an edge upgrade automatically downloaded today and i no longer have access to my office files

an edge upgrade automatically downloaded today and i no longer have access to my office files: can't acces office files error 0xc0000142 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-edge-upgrade-automatically-downloaded-today-and/52fe8f3b-d553-41b5-924e-04e74c6c89ce