Windows 10: Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros

Discus and support Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As part of our continued efforts to tackle entire classes of threats, Office 365 client applications now integrate with Antimalware Scan Interface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros

Source: Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros - Microsoft Secure

:)

Brink, Sep 12, 2018

2. Macros (VBA) function in window phones

I am looking for Macros (VBA) to operate in window phones. That will boost up productivity drastically. As, for many of the jobs, customized reports can be taken on phone itself making on-the-way time utilization.

Thanks ...

Regards

Sanjay Kulkarni

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

sanjaykulkarni_912, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Mannini Win User
    Office 2010 Mobile

Hello,

Does Office Mobile 2010 supports macros (VBA)?

Thank you,

Regards,

Mannini, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros

Ez Macros or any other Macro program

Hi Brian,

The issue is quite unclear and too broad for us to distinguish the main reason why you are having challenges/issues in Macro. To have a better understanding of your concern, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Are you referring on using macros on Excel? If yes, what is the version of your Office?
    • What exact application are you using when using macros? Where did you download it?
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error message?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros

1. Office VBA + AMSI: Parting the veil on malicious macros - Similar Threads - Office VBA AMSI

2. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  3. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  4. Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time: I'm trying to run this VBA macro everyday. The code runs fine manually but won't activate at that time that is stated in the code. I also tried using task scheduler and vbs script, but I couldn't get that to work either so I opted to try to figure this method out first since...
  5. Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time

Automatically run this VBA macro everyday at a given time: I'm trying to run this VBA macro everyday. The code runs fine manually but won't activate at that time that is stated in the code. I also tried using task scheduler and vbs script, but I couldn't get that to work either so I opted to try to figure this method out first since...
  6. VBA test macro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBA test macro: I am looking for help for the active page which loads after the submit button as need to enter the next data but its not working------------Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.help.com/"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set...
  7. VBA test macro

VBA test macro: I am looking for help for the active page which loads after the submit button as need to enter the next data but its not working------------Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.help.com/"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set...
  8. Macro help vba 123

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macro help vba 123: Test vvba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macro-help-vba-123/b6c46519-0340-4285-abb9-071d057c60a6
  9. Macro help vba 123

Macro help vba 123: Test vvba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macro-help-vba-123/b6c46519-0340-4285-abb9-071d057c60a6
  10. SandBox - Test office malicious macro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SandBox - Test office malicious macro: Hello, I have installed win10 1903 + SandBox : working fine *Smile But : When I open my SandBox, environment is minimal. Only a W10 os. Is is possible from the SandBox to test a word (.doc, xls,... : office) document containing malicious macro? Do I have to install office...