Windows 10: Office version support

Discus and support Office version support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have to replace a windows 7 platform with one that will probably be running windows 10. Will the Windows 10 platform support Office 2003? Yes i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JimNelson6, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Office version support

I have to replace a windows 7 platform with one that will probably be running windows 10.

Will the Windows 10 platform support Office 2003?

Yes i know it's old, but it's paid for and does what i need

:)

JimNelson6, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Office version support

Support for 2013 versions of Office 365 ProPlus ends February 28, 2017

Source: Support for the 2013 versions of Office 365 ProPlus ends February 28, - Microsoft Community

Brink, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Office version support

1. Office version support - Similar Threads - Office version support

2. gltf version support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gltf version support: I wonder what are the windows 11 capabilities specifications to open gltf 3D format. Does it open gltf and glb? What version of gltf is supported? I am currently developing a plugin for Autodesk Revit called Import 3D and would be nice to be able to preview that format in the...
  3. gltf version support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gltf version support: I wonder what are the windows 11 capabilities specifications to open gltf 3D format. Does it open gltf and glb? What version of gltf is supported? I am currently developing a plugin for Autodesk Revit called Import 3D and would be nice to be able to preview that format in the...
  4. Windows, Microsoft and Office support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows, Microsoft and Office support: 3 days ago I did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron computer, Windows 10 Home OS. When the pc boots there's an error message stating that sign in failed. When I press "OK" it takes me to the screen saver page, and when I left click on that screen anywhere, it pulls up my...
  5. Windows, Microsoft and Office support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows, Microsoft and Office support: 3 days ago I did a factory reset on my Dell Inspiron computer, Windows 10 Home OS. When the pc boots there's an error message stating that sign in failed. When I press "OK" it takes me to the screen saver page, and when I left click on that screen anywhere, it pulls up my...
  6. Windows, Microsoft and Office support

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Two versions of Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two versions of Office: I purchased a new Laptop a few months ago. And Didn't bother to uninstall the preinstalled 'trial version'.So now I have Office installed on 7/30/2021And Microsoft 365 - en-us installed on 9/18/2021So am I good to uninstall the older version "Office"?...
  8. multiple versions of office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    multiple versions of office?: i have wreaked havoc on my system by trying to have multiple versions of office installed. i would like: word 2003, word 2016 excel 2016 powerpoint 2016 outlook 2007 for most of it, i'm ok, but outlook gives me problems. outlook 2016 search does not work at all, and on ol...
  9. Is 18889996216 costumer support for office

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is 18889996216 costumer support for office: I just need to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-18889996216-costumer-support-for-office/891bd885-3234-4fd1-a73c-00a4aad65e39
  10. Microsoft Office version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office version: Hi all,why when i'm install microsoft office home & business 2016 in my pc,then it would not ms Office 2016...when i'm try to open like excel or word,it show the popup that i must to activate..at there show Microsoft Office Pro & Plus..not ms office home & business..anyone...