Windows 10: (Office) When opening a new file, the currently opened file will be highlighted instead of...

Discus and support (Office) When opening a new file, the currently opened file will be highlighted instead of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Talib_Dota [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Talib_Dota, Dec 9, 2019.

1. (Office) When opening a new file, the currently opened file will be highlighted instead of...

/u/Talib_Dota, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Devon68 Win User

Open Office

I used ms office for ever. Then I decided to try open office and when I opened a file and changed some things and decided to go back to ms office the file was messed up. Luckily I had a backup file

Devon68, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Dec 9, 2019
  4. jaydeee Win User

(Office) When opening a new file, the currently opened file will be highlighted instead of...

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile (Office) When opening a new file, the currently opened file will be highlighted instead of... :)

jaydeee, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

(Office) When opening a new file, the currently opened file will be highlighted instead of...

1. (Office) When opening a new file, the currently opened file will be highlighted instead of... - Similar Threads - Office opening file

2. "Open file location" opens shortcut location instead of the file location..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Open file location" opens shortcut location instead of the file location..: I think the title sums up this annoying issue, but I'll elaborate anyway for the sake of clarity:When I right click on a program in the Start menu and click on "Open file location" it should, by right, open the location of the file, but it never does. It always opens the...
  3. "Open file location" opens shortcut location instead of the file location..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Open file location" opens shortcut location instead of the file location..: I think the title sums up this annoying issue, but I'll elaborate anyway for the sake of clarity:When I right click on a program in the Start menu and click on "Open file location" it should, by right, open the location of the file, but it never does. It always opens the...
  4. Office file keeps being downloaded automatically instead of being opened.

Office file keeps being downloaded automatically instead of being opened.: I have 2 users in my organization who keep having this issue with all of the browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox and when they click on an Office file, Word or Excel, it just automatically downloads and not asking if they want to open it with the Desktop Application. Everyone else...
  5. Office file keeps being downloaded automatically instead of being opened.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office file keeps being downloaded automatically instead of being opened.: I have 2 users in my organization who keep having this issue with all of the browsers Edge, Chrome, Firefox and when they click on an Office file, Word or Excel, it just automatically downloads and not asking if they want to open it with the Desktop Application. Everyone else...
  6. Office file dont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office file dont open: Hi, Recently any of my files of office 365 open in my desktop pc, i try evreting, compatibility, re install, and do not work, the only process that works is to open the aplicattion in admin mode, but the aplication open but i can not modify o read some files....
  7. Office file dont open

Office file dont open: Hi, Recently any of my files of office 365 open in my desktop pc, i try evreting, compatibility, re install, and do not work, the only process that works is to open the aplicattion in admin mode, but the aplication open but i can not modify o read some files....
  8. Office files not opening in onedrive

Office files not opening in onedrive: Hi, my new surface 3 laptop was delievered today. I am connected to the onedrive and can open documents online, but cannot open any MS docs from the windows explorer. I have tried disconnecting/reconnecting with onedrive and restarting, but that doesn't work. Can you please...
  9. Timeline downloads a copy of Office files from OneDrive instead of opening the files in the...

Timeline downloads a copy of Office files from OneDrive instead of opening the files in the...: When opening an Ofiice file stored in OneDrive by clicking on it in Timeline, the file does not open in the corresponding web or desktop Office Application. Instead, my browser downloads a read-only copy of the file and presents its usual file download dialog: "Do you want...
  10. How to have Edge open a specific file instead of webpage when opening

How to have Edge open a specific file instead of webpage when opening: I have IE open a bookmark file when opening that has links that I use often. But with Edge there is not way to do this. How can I do this? Or is this impossible? I do NOT need/want to open Edge with "Top Sites' etc. IE allows this. Edge does not....